46

Chapter 46: Completing the Mission

When Mu Qiao left, Lan Zeruoxi asked people to send him away.

Lan Zeruoxi opened his mouth to let Mu Qiao stay, the simple house built there is not good to build the road, you can live in the spaceship, there is nothing in the spaceship.

Mu Qiao refused, he is the person in charge, where is the person in charge to enjoy happiness and laziness, and the people below suffer.

If this is to be done, how can he serve the public?

Before resting, Mu Qiao went to the place where the road was built again, and the person assigned by Lan Zeruoxi did not leave, and he must be sent to the place where he lived before leaving.

Mu Qiao didn't persuade him to leave, so he had no choice but to let him follow.

As soon as he arrived at the place where the road was being built, the workers who had been driving the machine saw him stop.

Three people jumped off the machine and ran to Mu Qiao's side, while the others sat in the car and watched.

"What's wrong? Looking for me for something? The

three people rubbed their hands and didn't speak, and Mu Qiao waited for a minute to see that they didn't mean to speak, and asked directly.

"Hey, hey... This..."

"Lord Mu, can you change what you eat, we are not used to eating."

"We don't ask for too much, just change to the previous thing called flour."

Mu Qiao scanned the surroundings, all listening with his ears propped up.

"No, didn't you have to eat what you've been eating for decades?" I told you a long time ago that it is okay to change, but it is impossible to change it back. These

three people did not expect Mu Qiao to have this attitude, and they thought that Mu Qiao was very good at talking before, and now he is also very good at talking.

Being looked at like this by other road builders, their faces were a little unbearable.

"You you you... If you don't change it back for us, Lao Tzu won't do it!" Who

is threatened?

"If you don't want to do it, get out! Am I giving you face!

"Who else doesn't want to do it anymore? Stand up and I'll have you drive you back! Mu

Qiao was directly angry, what's the matter, one by one really regarded himself as an uncle?

When those people saw Mu Qiao getting angry for the first time in so many days, their first reaction was not to be afraid, but would it not be to deliberately scare them, right?

With the idea that Mu Qiao would never dare to drive them away, many people got out of the car and stepped forward to stand with the three people before.

"What about the recorder? The recorder came and wrote them all down one by one, and what happened to these people in the future was all excluded!

Mu Qiao shouted to the recorder, who quickly ran over and registered one by one according to Mu Qiao's instructions.

When recruiting workers before, they have already done their registration, and they only need to enter their information into the system blacklist.

They saw that the recorder was writing down their names, and they were a little panicked, but they were convinced that Mu Qiao was scaring them.