30

Chapter 30: Going Out

I thought the elder would immediately agree, but I didn't expect it.

The chief laughed, and a pair of eyes seemed to see through Mu Qiao.

"In such a world, if you don't have the ability to protect yourself, you still have to hide as much as possible. People's hearts are separated by belly, and they may be accidentally killed one day.

"Wasn't that how you were bullied before?"

"Don't test me, your way is very shallow."

After that, the chief turned around and went out the door first.

In the next few days, Mu Qiao was busy grinding glass, and the chief specially found a room so as not to disturb others, and the others continued to cut potato cubes.

Grinding small pieces of glass was too time-consuming and consuming, so Mu Qiao turned around and tried to polish large pieces of glass.

A greenhouse only needs 2~3 concave and convex lenses.

During the period, some people also secretly picked up the door of the house, peeked at Mu Qiao's work, was caught and scolded by the chief for a long time, and severely punished.

Five carts of potatoes, the people in the district worked together, and it was ready in a few days.

Next, step by step, plant, water, fertilize ...

The greenhouses in the district are ready, and according to the arrangement of the chief manager, the next step is to go to other districts to prepare for greenhouse planting.

On the day to leave, the people in the district stopped at the entrance of the area and prevented Mu Qiao from leaving the area, and the chief commander also instructed them not to move.

The people in the district said that they would wait until the seedlings grew in the greenhouse before letting Mu Qiao go.

Mu Qiao stayed in the district for a while, usually wandering around the district and repairing the machine.

The crops in the field always grow unconsciously, and the people in the district go to the greenhouse every day to watch, one day, two days, three days... The crops didn't move at all.

A week passed, and the soil showed a little green.

Two weeks later, the young crop seedlings are already a finger high.

Three weeks have passed, and the crops ...

The crops germinated, but the people in the district still refused to let them go, and the chief became angry this time and taught them a hard lesson regardless of their feelings.

After arranging the work in the district, he left the area with his subordinates, objects, and Mu Qiao.

By the next district, they had already sorted out the shed according to Mu Qiao's words, the glass was piled in the room, and the green fruit was cut and mixed with the grass and wood ash.

As long as Mu Qiao polished the glass, everything can begin.

Mu Qiao spent three days polishing all the required lenses and installing them in the greenhouse, and the rest of the planting did not need to worry about Mu Qiao, and the people in the district could do it themselves.

After talking to the regional person in charge of the district about the precautions for the maintenance of green fruits in normal times, Mu Qiao and they left for other areas.