54

Chapter 54: It's Raining

The days went on like this, and Mu Qiao's life was leisurely and comfortable.

Usually I have nothing to drink tea at home, go to my uncle's house for a few circles, and rub rice.

Or lie on the newly made swing in the yard to bask in the sun, meet Zhao Wen and Chen Yi who came to play with him, go to their home to teach Chen Yi, and let him personally make a swing for Zhao Wen.

Mu Qiao went to Xiao Shu's house again to help Xiao Shu make one, super large, you can lie directly on it to sleep, the next plate is super stable, no matter what you do, you will never fall.

Later, everyone in the district knew that the three of them had something called "swing", and the children in the district gathered around their door all day, lying in the crack of the door to watch their swing.

Chu Yan may have been a little embarrassed by the slightly reproachful eyes of the people in the district, so Mu Qiao made a few more swings in the central square of the district, so that children could sit on it and play.

With the swing, Mu Qiao has made other facilities, which can allow the people in the district to do sports in the square and exercise their bodies, without having to stay at home all day.

Later, that square became a place where people in the district went every day.

Occasionally, Mu Qiao is lazy and does not want to go out, and he will also play chess with himself at home to kill time.

Sometimes I also research the food at home, tease the two tigers, or go to the garbage dump to rummage through it to see if there are any parts that can still be used...

On this day, Mu Qiao took Bai Tuanzi and two tigers out for a walk, and walked all the way from the district to the entrance of the forest.

The two tigers wanted to go to the toilet, and Mu Qiao stood aside to watch them hide in the grass and pull the soil by themselves, dig a pit, solve the problem and bury the small hole again.

Every time he saw them go to the toilet, Mu Qiao wanted to laugh, and it was Bai Tuanzi who taught them to go to the toilet like this.

At the beginning, the two tigers could discard Mu Qiao at home, and every time they cleaned up their mess, Mu Qiao wanted to throw them away.

If it weren't for the fact that they rolled around every time they broke into trouble when they were children, Mu Qiao would not have put up with them.

As a result, I don't know when it started, the two tigers became obedient, did not defecate openly, and stopped biting indiscriminately.

Mu Qiao carefully observed for a while and found that it was taught by Baidanzi, and he patted them on the head with his paw whenever he disobeyed, which was particularly funny.

After walking outside for more than an hour, Mu Qiao took them back again.

After eating at Xiao Shu's house at noon, Mu Qiao went home to take a nap, and was woken up by thunder when he slept soundly.

With a loud bang, lightning lit up the room.

But how can there be thunder here, every day is a sunny day, I have never seen rain here, it is impossible to rain!

"Boom-"

There was another loud noise, and after Mu Qiao was sure that it was thunder, he put on his shoes and ran out, catching a glimpse of Bai Danzi following behind him, Mu Qiao directly rushed out the door holding the small thing.