108

Chapter 108: New Abilities

After saying goodbye to Zhao Wen, Mu Qiao returned to the hospital to see Chu Mu, and during this time he decided to accompany the bed every day and do his filial piety instead of the original owner.

In the hospital with Chu Su to help Chu's father wipe his body and change the medicine, Mu Qiao received a call from Lan Zeruoxi.

Lan Zeruoxi brought him a change of clothes and toiletries and asked him to go downstairs to get them.

Mu Qiao and Lan Zeruoxi talked downstairs for a while, took things and turned around and entered the hospital.

The elevator arrived at the floor where Chu Dad was, and as soon as the elevator door opened, Mu Qiao and a man came face to face.

The man is tall and wearing a black coat, handsome, inch-headed, is on the phone and does not know what the other side said, the man's face is impatient, with a black clothes seems that the whole person is very dangerous and attractive.

The man saw Mu Qiao stunned for a moment, and the hand that pressed the elevator button stopped in the air.

"Hello? Feed? How not to speak?

Mu Qiao heard the voice coming from the man's phone, reached out and pressed the button for the elevator door to open, and kindly reminded him.

"Sir, your phone."

"Huh? Thank you. The

man thanked Mu Qiao and walked into the elevator.

The sight behind him did not disappear until the elevator door closed, why did the man keep staring at him just now?

When Mu Qiao entered the ward, Chu's father was already lying on the bed and falling asleep, and Chu Su was sitting on the sofa, surrounded by low air pressure.

Mu Qiao walked to the sofa and sat down, and asked Chu Su in a low voice.

"What's wrong with you? It looks unpleasant, like it's going to hit someone.

"It's okay."

Chu Su said lightly, obviously not wanting to say more, and clasped his hands tightly.

"Do you know Zhao Wen? Would you like to meet your titular half-brother?

"Besides, think about it when Dad can be discharged from the hospital." I went to sleep first, something called me. After

Chu Su finished speaking, he entered the guest room of the ward.

"Good."

Chu Su's situation was very wrong, could it be that something happened that he didn't know during the time he left?

Mu Qiao took the clothes and toiletries into the bathroom, and after washing, he came out to help Chu's father cover the quilt and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night, Mu Qiao heard the movement coming from the hospital bed, and woke up to see that Chu Su was already sitting next to the hospital bed.

Dad Chu seems to have a nightmare, crying all the time, crying without sound, tears flow non-stop, and from time to time he has to struggle a few times, and because of the operation, tears flow more.

"Dad had a nightmare?"

Mu Qiao squatted by the bed and took a tissue to wipe Chu's father's tears.

"Hmm."

Chu Su made a cold face, stood up and suppressed Chu Dad's hands and feet, in case Chu Dad broke the wound because of too intense movements.

Mu Qiao wanted to comfort Dad Chu, coaxing slowly along his back like a child, wanting to calm Dad Chu down.