45

Chapter 45: Secrets

As soon as his subordinates set out to collect flour, Lan Zeruoxi gave the star coins.

"You still have to eat, hurry up and let people buy what they want to eat."

Lan Zeruoxi had no expression, and his tone could even be said to be easygoing, but those people inexplicably felt that they were making a fuss unreasonably, and their faces were hot.

Mu Qiao asked people to buy other grain, and he accompanied the man, who was said to be the leader of the messenger, around.

"Master Mu, I heard Bai Danzi say that you are very powerful, and you can also make a lot of delicious things from that thing called flour, and you can also repair machines and make machines."

"Baidanzi can talk?!"

Baidanzi can actually speak?!

This world is wonderful!

After Mu Qiao was surprised, he was worried that Bai Danzi would not shake everything down, especially the fact that space and his soul did not belong to this world.

Lan Zeruoxi was surprised and excited to see Mu Qiao, and then frowned, his face was full of guard, and he knew what he was thinking.

"Of course, Bai Danzi can't speak, and he will soon become refined when he can speak." We just have some instruments that can guess its thoughts a little bit from its brainwave activity.

"I hope Lord Mu is not angry, Baidanzi is the pet of the people above, and those of us below should take a good look at whether it has psychological trauma or physical damage, but I didn't expect to find it accidentally."

"Oh, so it is."

Just can't speak, it's really scary.

Mu Qiao did not completely let go of his heart, and Lan Zeruoxi continued to talk about this topic, looking very distressed.

"But... We seem to be able to observe only so much, others... Relying on the current level of science and technology, there may be no way to crack it in a short time.

"Lord Mu doesn't need to be sad because of Bai Danzi, I am the Lan Ze Ruoxi mentioned in the letter, if Lord Mu is in trouble, you can ask me for help, you're welcome."

After Mu Qiao relaxed, Lan Zeruoxi chatted with Mu Qiao about other things.

"I heard that Lord Mu's craftsmanship is very good, I don't know if I have the opportunity to invite Lord Mu to have a meal tonight, and ask Lord Mu to show us his hand when he is in the mood." We don't have these things on our planet, and I hope that Lord Ki will give us a chance to try your craft." Lan

Zeruoxi's attitude is very good, there is no coercion, the meaning of bullying, Mu Qiao is willing to make friends with them.

There are many relationships and multiple roads, not to mention such a wide road as the alien commander.

"Well, that's my honor."

The four messengers were piloting the spaceship to move back and forth, recovering flour, and soon collecting the flour from the seventeen areas.

Not long after, the people sent out by Mu Qiao also returned, buying more than a dozen tons of sweet potatoes and radishes, and Lan Zeruoxi asked his men to help transport them to various areas.

By the time they returned, it was already dinner time, and the shed had already been re-erected, and a large pot was set up to boil water for cooking.

Hundreds of people lined up to eat, Mu Qiao was watching from the side, and Lan Zeruoxi was by his side.