82

Chapter 82: Funny Robot

"Seeing a dangerous object approaching a hundred meters away, ah——! It moved! The

little robot ran around Mu Qiao in horror, Mu Qiao looked helpless and funny when he saw his timid appearance, I don't know who just said to protect him.

"Aaaaa It's coming!

"It's time to open the door!"

"Duh!"

A slight sound of opening the door sounded, and the little robot should be said to be nervous at this time.

The door was pushed open from the outside, and the crack in the door became larger and larger, and immediately the true face of the unknown object would be revealed, and the little robot rushed up.

"Aaaaa Master you run, I will protect the master!

"Roar—"

With a tiger roar, the little robot was pressed to the ground and rubbed.

"Ah~ I died heroically, woo-woo, master, I can't bear you."

Oh, this little robot is still a trickster.

With this little guy here, it is estimated that he will have a particularly colorful life in the future, no, it is a chicken flying dog jumping.

"Erfat, come here."

Er Fat used the contempt of the king to despise this iron reel, licked his paws and walked to Mu Qiao's side, rubbing Mu Qiao's hand affectionately.

Mu Qiao rewarded the two fat for a tiger touch, and he did a good job, and he deserved to be raised by himself.

There was a big lump of iron on the ground, and Mu Qiao was not attentive when he sat and touched the tiger.

I saw the little robot rolling around on the ground, and finally let its hands be down, pouting its butt and supporting the floor with its hands to slowly stand up.

"Hahaha, I stood up, slightly~" The "^-^"

expression that appeared on the display screen was the finishing touch, and the little robot was still standing in place covering its face and twisting its ass happily.

The little robot saw the unknown creature next to the owner, quickly moved to the owner's side, and hit the bad guy in front of him with his round head.

"Don't bully the master, ah~ hit you!"

The two fat two front paws gently pounced forward, and the little robot fell to the ground again, making a "bang" sound and making intimate contact with the floor again.

The display screen of the little robot has changed its expression again, this time to "(⊙〈⊙)", so aggrieved.

"My head hurts so much, woo-woo..."

The

little robot pitifully covered its round head, and the display screen was occupied by this "t^t" expression.

Mu Qiao watched this series of funny actions and couldn't help it.

Lan Ze Ruoxi: Where did this guy get this little guy, it's really funny.

Mu Qiao saw that it was so difficult to get up just now, and directly picked it up from the ground and only let go after it stood firm.

The second fat circled around this iron reel, and also sniffed the smell with his nose to see if this guy was in any danger, and as a result, this iron reel ran away, and also made a frightened cry of "aaaaah".