101

Chapter 101: Prelude

The next day, Mu Qiao and they went to bed together and saw a stranger lying on the ground.

"Lord Lanze, what's going on?"

"How can there be so many people on this earth for no reason?"

"He wanted to kill Mu Qiao last night."

"Hiss——!"

Everyone gasped, even Mu Qiao didn't expect that he had no grievances with this person, nor did he have a grudge with others, how could someone want to kill him?

"Why did he want to kill me?"

Mu Qiao's head wanted to be bald, and he didn't think about how he fell to this point, how a good law-abiding citizen also had a day to be hunted down, did he attract so much hatred?

"Because you're so good at it, you know how to grow crops. You must know that there are huge galaxies now, but few planets can produce themselves, and there can be a large surplus of food for export.

"Uncle said that your reputation is growing in the interstellar, and there have been many people asking the Empire and Uncle about you, and recently your former planet lord intends to exchange part of the resources of the new government for jurisdiction, and can share the jurisdiction of this planet equally with the Empire."

"If you don't get it, you will be destroyed, and no one should think about it." It's better for you to be careful in the future, if someone assassinates you one day, you may not be so lucky.

"So if you fall in love with me and have me to protect you, you don't need to worry about your life safety at all."

People who are very serious one second, the next second whispering in Mu Qiao's ear to improve their favorability.

Mu Qiao gave him a wide eye, allowing him to experience for himself what kind of attitude he had towards him.

When Archie hears the movement here, you quickly bring everyone over and apologize as soon as you meet.

"I'm really sorry, it was our dereliction of duty to let you worry last night, I will definitely strengthen my defense and send people to patrol every day."

This statement is a bit exaggerated, there is no need to be so nervous.

"Leader Elder, our area is the time to employ people, let's hurry up and concentrate manpower to rebuild the Wanshi Ridge Consular District."

"I don't need to worry about my life safety for the time being, I still have a certain ability to protect myself, not to mention that I am surrounded by four people with high skills."

Mu Qiao tries to convince Yaqi to change his mind about protecting him as an endangered animal.

Akira also hurried to go and go, and after his proposal was rejected, he hurried with his men to direct the residents to rebuild the consular district.

Mu Qiao also went to the site to take a look, and they didn't know where to find a few excavators, and now they were digging a house buried in the ground by a mudslide.

This time their houses were more fortified, and the sporadic houses were washed away, while the houses of the others were safe and sound, and they only needed to clean up the traces left by the mudslide.

Mu Qiao and they went around, the residents in the area were doing a lot of work, but they had nothing to do and did not know what to do.

Leader Arch Archie and a group of people stood not far away, and like them there was nothing to do, but they were still standing in that place, talking to each other.