121

Chapter 121: Set Sail

The news came that the Zerg had recently moved, and the border of the planet was repeatedly attacked by Zerg soldiers, and the imperial soldiers suffered heavy casualties, and it is expected that there will be a big movement in the Zerg next.

Neither Shiyan nor Yibai sat on the front line, the empire was panicked, and the border soldiers did not have too strong morale.

In the face of national security, private grievances cannot be said to be insignificant, and they cannot think too much about themselves at this time of emergency.

Receiving the situation at the border, they arranged for their subordinates to pack up their things overnight, and then set off when the rain was less.

The next day, the sky miraculously cleared.

The night before it was still lightning and thunder and heavy rain, but now the sky is clear and the sun is scorching.

When Mu Qiao and Teng Li left on the spaceship, Xiao Shu and Chu's father did not come to see them off, only Chu Su came to see them off.

"Dad, they are worried that they don't want you to go when they see you, so they won't come to send you and let me come and see."

"Have a good journey, go to the place and call us to report safety."

"Let's go, it's not that you won't see each other in the future."

Chu Su touched Zi'an's head and waved goodbye to them with a smile.

The spacecraft started to fly into the sky, and Chu Su's figure became smaller and smaller until he couldn't see it.

Zi An pulled the window of the spaceship and cried, turning his head into his father's arms and crying.

Children's tempers come and go quickly, and they always know what they want in their hearts, straightforward and simple.

Zi'an was still angry with Teng Li two days ago, but when he heard that his father was leaving, he still chose to go with his father.

In Zi'an, the handsome brother will have, and the uncle and uncle can call to contact, but there is only one father and it is irreplaceable.

The spaceship flew higher and higher, and Mu Qiao finally saw the face of the planet.

The view from above the planet is spectacular, with six parts of ocean and four parts of land, and deep blue water encircling the only landmass.

On the continent, three-quarters of the land is evenly mixed with black, purple and yellow and a quarter of the green forest is distributed.

"Isn't the planet beautiful from here?"

Lan Zeruoxi didn't know when he appeared behind Mu Qiao, holding him to enjoy the beautiful scenery outside.

"Before, the planet looked only a little green from above, and it was full of bare wilderness."

"It's all your credit for how beautiful it has become now."

Hearing her boyfriend's praise of herself, Mu Qiao smiled dumbly and pounded the stomach of the person behind him with his elbow.

"You really lift me, I'm not as powerful as you say, it's all created by people living on this planet."

Lan Zeruoxi sincerely felt that Mu Qiao was amazing, and single-handedly used the power of all people to change the fate of the planet.

"Then you also have a lot of credit for this, if it weren't for you, how would they start to protect the environment and be able to eat their stomachs?"