110

Chapter 110: Progress

Mu Qiao untied his apron and walked to the yard, squatted down and put two snowballs together, found three small pebbles as mouths and eyes, and a scaled-down version of the snowman was ready.

Put the snowman in his hand in front of Zi'an, Zi'an was really attracted by the cute snowman in front of him, reached out to touch it and was frozen by the cold touch and retracted his hand.

Seeing Zi'an's look of wanting to touch but not daring, Teng Li got up and went back to the house to find Zi'an's plush gloves.

Zi'an, who wore gloves, was really so afraid of the cold, holding the snowman and grinning.

"Brother, cool and cool."

"Giggle..."

Teng Li looked at Mu Qiao, who was laughing with Zi'an, his expression was unpredictable, cloudy for a while, sunny for a while, and finally calm.

Teng Li took a deep breath and said what he had wanted to say since just now.

"Huh? Did you just talk to me? How do I feel like someone is talking.

Mu Qiao didn't hear clearly, and thought that he had misheard.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that to you just now."

The first time it was difficult to speak, and the same words were said the second time Teng Li did not have the embarrassment before, and his mouth closed the words one by one.

"Zi'an for me... Importantly, I didn't control my emotions before.

"It's okay, I know he's important to you. As for your identity, it's never too late to say it when you want to. Teng

Li's identity can be slowly explored later, and there is no hurry to ask it now.

"Whew..."

Zi'an's cry came, and the two of them looked up to see that there was only a small ball left in the snowman in

Zi'an's hand, and the snowball on it that acted as the head fell to the ground.

Zi'an pointed to the snowball on the ground and cried pitifully.

"Let's build a big one together."

Mu Qiao turned his head and glanced at Teng Li, stood up and went to coax Zi'an.

"Zi'an don't cry, shall we build a big snowman together?"

"Hmm... Whew..."

The two

of them accompanied Zi'an to roll the small snowball in their hands on the snow, slowly turning into a large snowball.

Zi'an pushed the snowball to his knee and rolled around in the snow, and Mu Qiao and Teng Li went to the side to roll out a large snowball to serve as the body of the snowman.

By the time they rolled the snowball bigger, the size of the snowball on Zi'an's side had reached the position of his belly button.

Really unable to push, Zi'an used his strength to push the snowball forward, but he himself lay on the snow and ate a mouthful of snow.

"Hahaha..."

It's fun, kids are really playful creatures.

Mu Qiao and Teng Li watched Zi'an fall to the ground, lying on the ground for a few seconds without crying but giggling, and then he couldn't help but pout his butt with difficulty and get up on the ground.