126

Chapter 126: Follow-up

Following Professor Wen Xi's sober vision, another major event occurred in the empire - the sixth prince colluded with the zerg, and his grandfather's family and the sixth prince's mother and son were □□ awaiting execution.

As soon as this news came out, the empire was shocked.

The soldiers threw their heads and spilled blood on the front line, and the rulers in the rear stabbed them in the back.

At first, the families of the sixth prince, mother and son and his maternal grandfather were only □□, but the people of the empire were indignant and unanimously demanded that they be executed.

There is no need to let them exile other barren planets, this is too cheap for them, and they will directly sentence the death penalty with the most torturous death!

The people finally turned their attention to Professor Wen Xi to this imperial scandal, and Lan Ze Ruoxi and their plan also entered the next step - let Lan Ting and their husband and wife show their feet, and Lan Ze Ruoxi and they obtained decisive evidence.

Lan Ze Ruoxi was accompanying Mu Qiao at home, and when he saw Lan Ze Ruowen, the two of them were a little unresponsive.

"Why are you here? I think I haven't been doing anything annoying lately.

Lan Zeyao and Lan Zeruowen were choked, not knowing whether they should cry or laugh in this situation between their brothers, standing cramped at the door.

"We're just here to see you."

"I'm fine, there's no problem, the life is comfortable and you are worried."

Lan Zeruoxi looked calm, and there was no joy about the arrival of his brother, and his heart returned to a calm state except for the surprise just now.

Lan Zeyao and Lan Ze Ruowen stayed in Lan Ze Ruoxi's house for a while and left, and they sadly found that they were very strange between them, there was no topic to talk about, and it was awkward to talk and chat.

"What are they doing? Can I help you?

Lan Zeruo shrugged his shoulders, he didn't know what his two titular brothers were doing, maybe he wanted to teach him a lesson but couldn't find a reason.

"I don't know, who knows what they're here for. Aren't you going to eat together at Teng Li's place of work, how are you preparing?

"Okay, just wait for you to drive and become a free driver."

Mu Qiao pulled Zi'an to stand aside, Zi'an changed into a handsome little suit today, ensuring that the rate of turning back on the street was 100%.

"Order!"

"Zi'an is so handsome today!"

Lan Zeruo rubbed Zi'an's head and went to drive in the garage.

"Hey, hey, hey..."

Zi'an was praised with a giggle, and was very happy to hold Mu Qiao's thigh.

Teng Li had previously found a job in a restaurant - as a chef, but he did not expect that the craft he learned in Mu Qiao's house would become a means of making money here.

Green and natural food here is expensive, and there are even fewer people who can make food well, but fortunately, Teng Li's cooking skills are good, and he can do food therapy with medical skills is very popular here.

With Teng Li, the chef, the customer flow of the hotel where Teng Li works has directly doubled, and the reputation of the hotel has risen to a higher level, and the flow of guests is endless.