69

Chapter 69: The Power of Big Fat and Two Fat

Mu Qiao handed the design drawings of the power station to the leader and went back to busy his farm.

Part of the machine and equipment customized from the factory director before has also been prepared, and he said that he will be sent directly to the farm.

Mu Qiao returned to the farm, built a small nest for the two tigers, and arranged the cushions and hay in the nest before releasing the big fat and two fat from the space.

As soon as the big fat and the second fat came out, they happily pounced directly on Mu Qiao and licked Mu Qiao's face with their big tongue.

Their two tigers have grown... It can be said that it is tall and powerful, and the length of the stretched body can catch up with Mu Qiao's height.

The two of them pounced on Mu Qiao, who almost lost his breath and died young.

It is also quite strange to die in this way, it is simply unprecedented and can go down in history.

The classification categories recorded in the annals of history, Mu Qiao has already thought of - a collection of strange death methods in history.

The two big heads were against Mu Qiao, and their front paws were pressed against Mu Qiao's chest and shoulders, and Mu Qiao tried to get up unsuccessfully and lay on the ground resignedly.

The faces are all saliva of these two guys, sticky and sticky, and Mu Qiao is so uncomfortable.

Mu Qiao struggled to turn his head and cover his face with his arms.

The legs were not idle, and the two legs pressed against the belly of the two big tigers, kicking out hard, and allowing themselves to breathe.

"Big fat, second fat, if you don't get up again, I'm going to beat you up."

"Hurry up, I'm going to be crushed to death by you!"

"Don't lick me!"

Mu Qiao's tone was too serious, revealing a hint of helplessness.

The two tigers knew each other very well, heard something wrong with Mu Qiao's voice, sensed the danger, and quickly jumped to the side and went elsewhere.

Mu Qiao sat up, a little angry and wanted to beat them hard, but unfortunately he had already let them escape.

Mu Qiao went to the room where he lived in disgust, washed his face several times, and felt that the saliva of the two big tigers finally disappeared on his face before stopping, and his heart was not so awkward.

I haven't brushed the two of them for several days, and today I actually dared to put saliva on his face, which really ate the bear heart leopard bile.

Mu Qiao was ready to clean up the room before going to clean up the two guys.

It took a long time to complete the things on the farm, and Mu Qiao brought a lot of things and clothes over.

Mu Qiao thoroughly cleaned the room inside and out, laid out towels and toiletries, hung clothes in the closet, arranged books and pen holders neatly on the table, and finally took out the newly bought computer.

After everything was cleaned up, Mu Qiao took the communicator and went out.

When Mu Qiao went out, the people who delivered the machinery and equipment in the factory had already arrived, hiding in the car at the gate of the farm and did not dare to get down, and the big fat and the second fat were spinning around the car.