92

Chapter 92: Adopting Zi'an

"It's just... Zi'an's identity may be a little..."

"What's the identity?"

"Just... Ah, I don't know how to say that.

"What's wrong? If you have something to say, make it clear and don't sell the lawsuit. Mu

Qiao saw that Vanka had been swallowing, but he didn't say a reason, and his heart was about to die.

"It's just... I said you have to be steady, don't be scared. "

"...... Say, I can accept it.

Vanka exhaled deeply.

"Zi'an may not be human."

"Huh? What is not human? I feel that you are a little nervous today, have you been brainwashed? Mu

Qiao was all laughed at by Vanka's words, this joke is really not funny, so cold.

Wanka knew that Mu Qiao didn't believe it, and told him about Zi'an, which the mayor of Dahe District told him.

"I know you don't believe it, can you listen to me slowly."

"The mayor of Dahe District said that four years ago they picked up Zi'an wrapped in cloth by the river, and someone in the district opened the package to see if Zi'an was a man or a woman, and found that his lower body was a snake's tail."

"No one in the district dared to touch him, so they put him by the river, wanting to let him fend for himself, but Zi'an never died."

"When Zi'an grew up, there were often people in the district who bullied him, but within a few days, the people who bullied him were either seriously injured or died, and there were many ways to die. Over time, no one dared to provoke Zi'an, and everyone hid far away. Muqiao's

head is a little confused now, how is this plot direction a little wrong now?

Zi'an is a snake, is there a mistake? It doesn't look like it at all!

Wanka saw that Mu Qiao still didn't believe it, and gave another dose of fierce medicine.

"Think about it, Zi'an has not cared about him at all in recent years, how did he live until now? And the last time Lord Lanze said that Zi'an was eating raw fish, do you think that such a young child will not eat bad if he eats raw fish? Adults can eat raw fish and vomit and diarrhea, not to mention him as a child.

"Moreover, the big snake in the river in the Great River District was only after Zi'an appeared in the Great River District."

"If you still don't believe it, you go and touch his temperature to see if his temperature is very low."

It is very low, and Mu Qiao will be woken up by Zi'an's cold body temperature when he sleeps with Zi'an at night.

He has always believed that Zi'an's poor life in recent years has led to poor health.

He adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner very high every night, but it was completely useless, Zi'an's body temperature was still very low, and it was cold and cold.

Mu Qiao is a little difficult to accept, so how can a cute little child be a snake?

"And..."

Before Wanka could say more, Mu Qiao interrupted him.

"I don't want to hear what you say."

After saying that, Muqiao found that his emotions were a little difficult to control.