97

Chapter 97: Unknown Danger

Mu Qiao wanted to get down from the chair to take a look, but was stopped by Lan Zeruoxi.

"Don't move, stand there and don't move!"

"Oh."

Mu Qiao continued to cross his legs together and sat obediently on the chair.

Mu Qiao saw Lan Zeruoxi bending down, moving his hands under the leaves at his feet for a while, and then took out a watermelon.

Watermelon?! What's going on? How is there still one!

Lan Zeruoxi's hand moved under the layers of leaves for a while, and took out another watermelon.

"There seems to be a watermelon hidden under this leaf."

"The leaves are too big for the watermelons hidden underneath to be easily seen. But this watermelon is not bad size, similar to what we ate today. Lan

Zeroxi put two watermelons on the chair, the vines were too thick, and it was estimated that it was not easy to separate the vines from the watermelons.

Lan Zeruoxi took out a knife, squatted down and slowly groped and began to pick watermelons little by little, slowly approaching the direction of Mu Qiao.

Lan Zeruoxi and Mu Qiao were one meter away, and they found five watermelons from the leaves.

Mu Qiao and Lan Zeruoxi were like hardworking melon farmers, groping in the room of only seven or eight square meters, diligently picking one watermelon after another.

The more they picked, the more they found a problem, the watermelon closest to the main trunk of the vine grew the largest, and the watermelon that grew out of the vine branch grew smaller and smaller in turn.

When they picked the end of the vine, they also found a few palm-sized watermelons, which Lan Zeruoxi could easily pick up with one hand and wrap half of the watermelon, which was very suitable for children like Zi'an to eat alone.

"Do you say it could be that you just used too many powers?"

"It's possible, let's try again later."

Lan Ze Ruoxi put all the watermelons into the space, and Lan Ze Ruoxi took out the vines to clean up.

When Lan Zeruoxi brought it back to the room, he saw Mu Qiao holding a watermelon seed and putting it into a flower pot.

"Or let's go into the space and experiment."

As soon as Lan Zeruoxi opened his mouth for this proposal, Mu Qiao turned around and glared at him.

Lan Zeruo touched his nose with a smile.

It seems that Mu Qiao still remembers what he lied to him before.

Mu Qiao squatted down to concentrate on the experiment, this time he used the least amount of power, and the green light was extremely transparent, as if nothing.

This time, Mu Qiao waited for a minute until the watermelon seeds moved, the vines slowly stretched, and stopped growing about a meter long, and the small fruit produced by the index finger and thumb could be circled, small and delicate.

It turned out that the size of the watermelon grown by ripening was related to the energy output by Mu Qiao.

The next morning, Zi'an was pleasantly surprised to see the small ball on the table, and he could grab it with one hand.

Mu Qiao put a top with a pocket in front of him outside today, and waited for a while to eat and put those small watermelons in his pocket so that Zi'an could go and distribute them to the children.