84

Chapter 84: Tie Han Shiyan

"I want to ask you for help with something."

"Lord Vado and Lord Ichihaku are kind to me and are also my own uncles, can you cook a meal for Lord Ichihaku or think of a recipe that Lord Ichihaku can accept?"

Mu Qiao had a good impression of Lord Yibai, and this kind of request was not difficult for him.

Most pregnant people want to eat some sweet and sour or spicy food, Mu Qiao can easily make it, but he just doesn't want to easily agree to Lan Zeruoxi.

"By what? I am not obligated to return the favor for you.

"Lord Vadow is the stationing officer here, if you help Lord Vadow solve the headache he has been troubled all along, maybe you can enter the laboratory."

Lan Zeruoxi smiled, and he already had the victory in his heart.

"You've always wanted to go into the lab and do research, right?"

Mu Qiao has always wanted to enter the laboratory, and Mu Qiao wants to engage in experiments more than to do business.

But it doesn't feel good at all that the mind is guessed by others, especially since this person is still someone he currently hates.

"Don't think you know me well."

Mu Qiao dropped such a sentence and turned away.

Lan Ze Ruoxi knew that Mu Qiao was a hard-mouthed and soft-hearted person.

Hearing the knocking sound from inside the door, Lan Zeroxi kindly opened the door, and the round head of the little robot poked out of the door.

"Pretty brother, my master?"

Lan Zeruoxi patted the little robot's head and told it where Mu Qiao went.

"Your master is in the kitchen, go."

The little robot display flashed and walked towards the kitchen.

Mu Qiao was taking advantage of the fact that people were not paying attention to take out the sour rice soup from the space, and washed rice water at hand to drop the bag, and felt that someone did not move when he was close to him, and the person's cold round head was against his waist, and it was indeed a small robot.

Mu Qiao ignored it and continued the movement in his hand.

Mu Qiao plans to cook some sour rice porridge, as the name suggests, sour porridge is sweet and sour, and it is nutritious and delicious and should not cause Yibai adults to vomit.

Originally, I wanted to make spicy soup, but listening to the name, it was incompatible with this spaceship, and it couldn't show the style.

In fact, there are a lot of ingredients to use in the spicy soup, and Mu Qiao is worried that the final product will make others think that it is a cauldron stew, and he will lose his appetite when he looks at it.

There are also some live fish in the bucket to make a sauerkraut fish and a sweet and sour fish.

Pretend to put the washed rice in the rice cooker, add the sour soup, cover the pot, press the start button, and wait for the rice porridge to cook.

The next thing to do is sweet and sour fish and sauerkraut fish.

Mu Qiao grabbed the fish with the back of the knife and slapped the head of the fish fiercely, stunned the fish and took a sharp knife to start removing the fish, Mu Qiao moved quickly, scratched an afterimage on the body of the fish, and cleaned the scales of the two fish in a few minutes.