66

Chapter 66: Get Together to Eat and Chat

President Chu's family is good to Mu Qiao, which is Mu Qiao's luck.

They are Mu Qiao's friends, and they have no relatives with Chief Chu's family, and they can't go to Chief Chu's house to eat and drink under Mu Qiao's signboard, which will bring trouble to Mu Qiao.

In case Chief Chu just had a polite conversation with them, didn't they go to make Mu Qiao embarrassed in Chief Chu's house?

No, you can't go!

Chu Liang asked Mu Qiao to invite them several times, once not achieving twice, twice not doing three times.

After inviting several times, Chen Yi and Zhao Wen still did not come.

Chu Liang did not let Mu Qiao invite Zhao Wen and Chen Yi again, and personally went to Zhao Wen's house to invite the two of them.

Chu Liang knew why Chen Yi and Zhao Wen didn't come, but he was just worried that it wasn't Mu Qiao's family after all, and it was really embarrassing for the two of them to come, maybe it would make him and Chu Yan think that Mu Qiao didn't understand things.

However, such a person who thinks about Mu Qiao, Mu Qiao made two friends, Zhao Wen and Chen Yi, which is reassuring.

Zhao Wen heard a knock on the door outside, and thought it was still Mu Qiao, but when he opened the door, he saw that it was Chu Liang, the object of Chief Chu.

"Mu Qiao, how do you... Brother-in-law?!

"Uncle, why are you here?"

Zhao Wen stammered when he spoke, he didn't understand what Chief Chu was doing when he came to their house, wouldn't he come to them to let his house eat?

Impossible, how is it possible!

"I came to you to let the family eat, Mu Qiao said that you are embarrassed to go, I will come by myself."

Chu Liang entered the door with a smile and beckoned Chen Yi and Zhao Wen to eat at home.

"Little uncle, forget it... We ate it ourselves at home and started cooking.

Zhao Wen didn't know how to refuse Xiao Shu's kindness, and Chen Yi smiled and refused.

"It's okay, I know that you are Mu Qiao's friends, I specially came to thank you two for helping Mu Qiao usually, let's go to the house for a meal together."

"Don't say no, this is not the New Year, when the two of you live at home in the world of two, I will definitely not bother you."

Chu Liang knew the concerns in their hearts, so he simply picked out the words and opened the skylight to say bright words.

"I know what you're thinking, don't worry that we'll lose a good face to Mu Qiao because of a meal, I asked him to invite you."

"If you don't say go, then I'll be really angry." Don't you want to be friends with Mu Qiao, how to invite a meal to push three and four. If you don't come, this really makes Mu Qiao faceless. Saying

that, Chu Liang also deliberately made a face.

Zhao Wen and Chen looked at each other, and then apologized to Chu Liang.

"I'm sorry, Uncle, it's us who made a mistake. Let's hurry up and eat, maybe the meal will be cold in a while.

"That's right!"

Hearing that he agreed to go to dinner, Chu Liang did not tighten his face anymore.

Sitting at the dining table, Chu Yan and Mu Qiao had already filled the table with dumplings, dipping sauce, marinated pig's trotters, marinated chicken legs, fried mushrooms, fried meatloaf and sweet potato porridge.