65

Chapter 65: New Year's Eve

Mu Qiao Street Uncle's phone, who wants him to go back before the New Year.

It's still early for the New Year, so don't worry.

After another two days, Xiao Shu called again and urged him to go back.

"Mu Qiao, why haven't you come back yet? It's almost the New Year.

"Huh? Spring festival?!

Mu Qiao didn't know what Xiao Shu was talking about at all, wasn't the New Year all on the first day of the New Year?

It's still early until January 1st of the following year.

"Are you having a confused life? So it's the second month of winter, and there are still a few days to celebrate the New Year! Chu

Liang kept urging on the phone, worried that Mu Qiao had missed the New Year, which was the first New Year their family had together.

"Oh, good, good! Uncle, I'll go back.

Mu Qiao listened to Xiao Shu's voice a little anxiously, and quickly agreed.

"You hurry back, take advantage of the fact that it hasn't snowed yet, and don't worry about coming back to block the road with heavy snow."

"I know Uncle, I promise to be home before lunch tomorrow."

"Remember to come back, your uncle and I made delicious food and waited for you at home."

"Be careful on the road, come back tomorrow, it's not safe to drive back at night, it's easy to get into trouble."

"It's okay uncle, there are street lights on the road, I will drive carefully, don't worry about me."

Chu Liang instructed Mu Qiao a few more words before hanging up the phone.

Mu Qiao went to Zhao Wen and asked them if they wanted to go back together for the New Year.

"Okay, we still want to ask if you want to go back."

"While the farm is not yet busy, let's go home for the New Year." "While the farm is not yet busy, let's go home for the New Year."

The farm is close to the consular district, Mu Qiao paid Wang Shuofu and Wang Er, let them buy some things to take home, and go home for the New Year to have a reunion dinner with their families, and the family was lively and lively.

After telling them about the New Year, Mu Qiao learned that the New Year here was the first day of the second month of winter.

Last year, it was because Mu Qiao drove to Chujia District and missed the New Year's Eve, and I didn't know that he was spending the New Year in the car.

They spend more than five hours shopping for things, asking someone to look after the farm, and then driving home.

As soon as Chen arrived at the farm, Mu Qiao distributed the dividends of the mushroom sales of the four people, and Xiao Shu's share was temporarily kept by Mu Qiao and handed over to Xiao Shu when he went back.

Mu Qiao's suggestion was: Chen Yi and Zhao Wen separate the dividends of the two of them and distinguish the share of the dividend money of the two people.

Whether they can go for a lifetime in the future is not easy to say, Chen Yi still has parents, do not want to have a way back after passing with Zhao Wen, Zhao Wen does not.

In case the two of them divide in the future, the money will always be put together without dividing each other, and the money will not be divided by then.