8

Chapter 8: Thieves

In the next few days, Mu Qiao and Chen Yi went to take care of the land twice a day, and they both knew what these potatoes would bring if they succeeded, and they couldn't wait to live in the field and work tirelessly to carry water to water the land.

On this day, Mu Qiao and they had eaten, and came to the edge of the forest like the other day, but they saw that the potato tubers they had planted had been ripped out, as well as the footprints and excrement of large beasts.

"What's going on? The beasts in the forest have never come out, how can there be beast footprints and urine / liquid here?

Chen Yi and Zhao Wen were surprised and puzzled.

"What now? Do you want to continue growing here? Zhao Wen looked at them and put forward his own ideas.

If these potato chunks are known by others that they can be planted, they will definitely not be saved, the key is that now potatoes do not know whether they can be planted or not, except where else to grow here.

"No, you can't plant it here anymore." As soon as he finished speaking, Chen Yi and Mu Qiao rejected this proposal.

"It's too dangerous here, not to mention whether the beast will come in the future." If you are still planting here, what if you really encounter a beast one day? But

where do you go if you don't grow it?

The three of them discussed for a long time, still ready to plant the potato cubes here first, and then plant them somewhere else when the potato cubes really germinated.

At that time, they told the people in the district the news, even if the people in the district wanted to rob it, it was for the sake of them that they could grow potatoes, for them, and to see their faces.

Mu Qiao and they replanted the potato cubes and poured several buckets of water in case the potato cubes lost water and could not grow.

Lan Zeruoxi heard them discussing the matter of the beast, but he did not agree with them in his heart, there was obviously no smell left by the beast here, it was obviously artificial.

As for who doesn't want them to plant, how do you know.

The next day, they rushed to the potato field early in the morning, and as before, the potato chunks were ripped out again, leaving the footprints and excrement of the beast.

"Forget it, let's find another place to grow potatoes."

Their faces were a little bad, who would have thought that the beasts that never came out of the forest would be encountered by them twice, no matter how suitable this land is for growing things, now they will give up.

Mu Qiao took out the bag specially prepared for digging wild vegetables, picked up potato chunks and put them in the bag, Chen Yi and the two of them sighed when they saw it and rushed over to help.

After picking up all the potato chunks, Mu Qiao noticed that something was wrong as soon as he picked up the bag.

They didn't have so few potato cubes when they planted them, and now the potatoes in the bag are less than half as good.

Chen Yi and Zhao Wen saw Mu Qiao holding the bag motionless, which was a little strange.

"There are fewer potato cubes, less than half of what they were."

"How is that possible?!"

Chen Yi and they quickly ran to Mu Qiao's side to take the bag, and they each lifted it and found that the bag was indeed much lighter.