55

Chapter 55: Mushroom Species

On the fifth day that Mu Qiao returned to Senmu District, someone found him, a group of people, daughters-in-law or daughters of people in the district.

Opening the door, Mu Qiao was startled.

When did he get into trouble, and why did they all have sticks in their hands?

It wouldn't really be here to hit him, would it?

"Dear sisters, what are you looking for me for?"

Those girls didn't expect Mu Qiao to be so good at talking, and originally thought that Mu Qiao would force him to agree if he didn't agree.

"Hahahaha..., we are not your sisters, we are called too young."

Say so, but few women will be unhappy when others say they are young.

"Mu Qiao, we are looking for you today, and we are here to ask you for help."

It turned out that there was something to ask him for help, and Mu Qiao breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sisters, please come in."

Mu Qiao opened the door and invited them in.

As soon as they raised their feet to enter, they saw two large tigers not far behind Mu Qiao, squatting and sitting as tall as adults, so frightened that their feet retracted again, and they also pulled the two doors of Mu Qiao's house closer to reduce the interval.

"Let's not go in, let's talk through the gate."

Mu Qiao didn't know the reason why they didn't come in, and didn't ask, so he stood at the gate and talked to them.

After listening to their words, Mu Qiao understood the reason why they came to him today.

They are all people who have been married to the Chu family district for a few years, and many couples in the district had a lot of trouble before, some did not live together, and some were reconciled.

They are the ones who reconcile with their husbands, because of the children, they are reluctant to drop a few pounds of flesh.

They themselves do not have the ability and courage to live on their own without their husbands, for fear of not being able to support themselves.

Although they came back and reconciled, they were not willing to continue their previous lives, waking up early every day to take care of their children.

In the end, I was moved to a mess, but I didn't expect that it would become a matter of course in the eyes of my husband and their family.

A few of them got together and hit it off, learning to resist.

But they were taught from a young age to be submissive and tolerant, and they didn't know what to do, what they could do.

They do the same work as men, they can endure hardships without shouting tiredness, but they have always been ridiculed by men.

They thought for a long time, thinking that Mu Qiao was smart and his young brain was lively, so they came to ask him.

"Don't laugh at us, we're afraid that if you don't help us, each with a stick to bolster your guts." I am also ready to scare you with the stick in my hand when you do not agree to help us, and beat you until I help.

Mu Qiao knew that they were affected by circumstances, and they were timid and cautious and inferior, and encouraged them with a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll help you."