89

Chapter 89: Catching a Cute Little Boy

Mu Qiao thought that he didn't pay attention, and looked again, but still didn't find the little boy.

Mu Qiao found the three people who had gone to notify the people in the district to come to dinner and asked them if all the notices were in place.

All three nodded, and the packing ticket was notified by absolutely every household.

Mu Qiao asked if they had gone to the thatched hut of the little boy to call the little boy, and the three of them froze with a smile, "Hehe" and giggled in an attempt to fool through.

Mu Qiao didn't understand when he saw their expressions, and the three people didn't inform the little boy at all.

"I'll tell you to inform everyone, why don't you tell the little boy to come over for dinner?"

"Master Mu, what do you always say about that little monster? Don't worry, he won't die of hunger! The

man didn't care about Mu Qiao's words, and he didn't worry about whether he would anger Mu Qiao, and after speaking, he lowered his head and drank a few mouthfuls of fish soup.

"Ah, that's cool!"

"You..."

Mu Qiao is going to die of anger, these people drink so well, they just don't let a little guy come to eat, and the notice is not notified!

Looking at the attitude of the district chief just now, he didn't take the little boy to heart, and didn't treat him as a person in the district at all!

"What's wrong?"

Lan Zeruoxi saw that Mu Qiao's body was a little trembling, and his hanging hand was clenched into a fist, and he walked over and wrapped Mu Qiao's hand with his hand to calm his emotions.

"The little one didn't come."

Mu Qiao's voice trembled a little, his lips were angry, and his upper and lower teeth kept touching together to make a subtle sound of "Dangdang".

Lan Ze Ruoxi had been paying attention to Mu Qiao since just now, and combined with his behavior and the reactions of these three people, he already had the answer in his heart.

"They didn't tell the little boy to come to dinner, did they?"

Mu Qiao nodded and told Lan Zeruoxi what the man said just now.

"They also said ... It is also said that the little one is a monster. Lan

Zeruoxi came up and touched Mu Qiao's back and back, giving him a good breath.

"Don't be angry ha, they don't go, let's take the food box and send it to the little guy together, okay?"

Mu Qiao looked at him with red eyes, and finally nodded.

Lan Zeruoxi pulled him to the bottom of the shed where the cauldron was located, and took out the lunch box to serve the little boy.

Handing the lunch box into Mu Qiao's hands, Lan Zeruoxi took out a large umbrella and pulled Mu Qiao into the rain curtain.

The road from the mayor's house was good, a long stone road paved with stone slabs, and the closer to the little boy's house, the mudnier the road became.

As soon as Mu Qiao and their feet went down, their shoes got stuck in the mud, and they needed to pull them out hard, and they would slip and fall to the ground if they were not careful.

Finally walked to the little boy's thatched hut, as soon as Mu Qiao walked in, he found that the thatched hut had broken several large holes, had been leaking, and the ground was full of stagnant water.