51

Chapter 51: Everyday

At night, Lan Zeruoxi knocked on Mu Qiao's door.

Opening the door, the first thing Lan Zeruoxi saw was the small nest and wood carvings on the table.

I haven't seen this nest for a long time, and Lan Zeruoxi still misses it.

"You came to me... It was the nest of the white danzi, and it used to live in it.

Mu Qiao was going to ask Lan Ze Ruoxi what he was doing when he came to find him, but when he saw Lan Ze Ruoxi staring at the nest, he changed his words and talked about the nest.

Lan Zeruoxi walked to the table and touched the nest, and picked up the wood carvings on the table.

"What is it?"

Mu Qiao glanced at the things in his hand and opened the drawer where Bai Danzi put his toys.

"It's a toy of Baidanzi, and the wood carving in your hand is carved in equal proportions according to Baidanzi's figure."

Lan Zeruoxi glanced at the things in the drawer, there were seven or eight more wood carvings than before, including the wood carvings when the white danzi transformed, and the wood carvings of the original form of the white danzi, all kinds of action forms, lifelike, cute.

There is also this toy, and there is a shelf made for white balls in the corner for it to climb up and down.

"You like white balls? It's all gone. Lan

Zeruoxi's heart was a little hot, since he was a child, no one had done these things for him.

Mu Qiao touched the toys and wood carvings, and it took a long time before speaking.

"People always want someone to accompany, and Bai Tuanzi has been with me for a few months, but I can't let go."

"You can take all these things with you when you leave, this is what I did when I was okay... Forget it, your planet should not lack toys, it is still the prince's pet, there must be more toys, much better than I don't know.

"I..."

Mu Qiao took the wooden carving in Lan Zeruoxi's hand, put it in the drawer, and covered the small nest of the white ball with a cloth.

"Why did you come to me? Is there something going on? Mu

Qiao returned to his usual invincible appearance, as if the somewhat lonely and vulnerable person just now was not him.

"Let me ask you about what Zhang Shi said to you last time before, are you looking for your biological parents? I can help you.

Mu Qiao shook his head and refused.

"No thanks. I'm fine with that now. The

original owner is no longer there, what did he find the original owner's biological parents for?

There is no point in getting it back, people are not that person anymore.

"Zhang Shi told me about your real parents, he said that your parents' house was built in this place, it seems that you have a lot of fate."

Lan Zeruoxi saw that Mu Qiao was a little unconcerned about this matter, and told him the news he asked Zhang Shi to get.

It was quite fate, and Mu Qiao also remembered what Uncle Chu had said to himself before about the owner of the house before.

"Uncle Chu said that they had moved to a new planet more than ten years ago, and they were invited by the new government to become mechanical masters. Thinking that they are living well, then I will be relieved and will not bother them.