42

Chapter 42: Aliens

Originally, he was still a little apprehensive, but after listening to Xiao Shu's comfort, Mu Qiao felt a lot calmer in his heart.

"Uncle, don't worry, I succeeded. The leader asked me to hang a title under him, and take someone to do something like grain cultivation in his name in his name.

"As long as it is beneficial to the consular district, does not violate government regulations, does not affect the next quarter's tax collection, let me toss."

Chu Yan and Chu Liang breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed.

"That's great, with the leader to support you, you can really have no fear of what you want to do in the consular district in the future."

"Then why didn't you say it just now?"

Mu Qiao's expression just now seemed to be a little irritable, depressed, and did not seem to be happy.

Mu Qiao lowered his head and turned his fingers, his voice dull.

"I just thought about the distance between the Region, the inaccessibility of transportation, the size of the area, I think... It's so troublesome, tired.

"As far as I am concerned, the leader sent people to keep an eye on me, and I don't know the situation in those governors' districts, and they don't necessarily listen to me, and I think it's much better to lie in bed at home than to be busy."

Mu Qiao likes to be quiet, do not fight, no one disturbs, it is best not to disturb each other, do not want to toss.

From the soul passing through, don't rush forward, immediately reached the entrance of another stage, Mu Qiao retreated, he didn't want to go forward.

Mu Qiao didn't know what was going on, he would always be bored with everything for a while, and he couldn't be interested in anything.

Chu Liang and Chu Yan looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief.

What do you think is going on? Of course, not being confident in yourself.

"If you don't want to, then we'll go to the leader."

Chu Liang got up and was about to go out, but Mu Qiao grabbed his arm.

"Hey, then..."

"Knowing that you don't want to give up, you just don't have confidence, you don't think you can do it, and things are troublesome, right?"

Chu Liang glanced down at Mu Qiao's own hand and sat back in place.

"Oh, uncle, I'm not confident either, or I feel that this matter is troublesome. Now that this is done, there must be other things waiting for me to do. One by one, you can't finish it.

He also wanted to do research in the lab, and didn't have to worry about anything else.

I am about to manage a consular district, which is a little novel, and I am worried that I will not do it well.

Mu Qiao was not confident, and Chu Yan did not persuade but struck.

"If you don't want to do it, don't do it, if you are worried that it will not be done, then let the leader leave this matter to others." Besides, the leader agrees with you to do something, and the other commanders may not agree to the meeting tomorrow. Ah

, why hasn't it been settled yet? I thought it was a sure thing.

"You are a fool in the leader, he will not believe you easily, and he will have to think carefully whether you want to do things under him."