39

Chapter 39: Progress

There are always people in the district who go to the corpse field to make trouble, and Mu Qiao wants to see them die, but he is also upset by these grasshoppers.

After thinking and thinking, Mu Qiao went to the garbage dump and pulled cart after cart of things, and surrounded the corpse field.

Mu Qiao's "fence" is ready, and those people can't get in if they want to go in and make trouble, so they can only curse Mu Qiao and the crops in his field all day long.

The longer and higher the wheat, the greater the evaporation of the temperature rises, and the water demand of the wheat seedlings is also increasing.

Mu Qiao came back from exercise in the morning, and on the way to the house, he saw Zhang Chuchu and a man walking forward with a smile.

Let the two little tigers go home first, and Mu Qiao and Bai Danzi go to see the excitement together.

The genius is bright, what are they doing, and the direction they are walking is obviously entering the area.

Mu Qiao quietly followed behind them, looking at them, you non my nong, walking hand in hand, walking step by step to look at each other, almost to Mu Bai's house still hiding in the corner and kissing inseparable.

Seeing that the man is not Mubai, Zhang Chuchu is cuckolding Mubai?

Wow, exciting.

I don't know if the two people of the Mu family will vomit blood if they find out.

Mu Qiao saw that they were difficult to separate for a long time, they were all a little bored, and finally separated, and went back to their respective homes.

The man turned around, and Mu Qiao saw his face, not from Senmu District, he looked okay, he could see, but he was a little thin.

The man cautiously looked left and right, made sure that there was no one around, and quickly ran.

After watching the excitement, Mu Qiao also went back to cooking and eating.

Just a few steps, another voice came from the corner, Mu Qiao secretly saw that it was Sun Qing - Mu Bai's mother.

"You're a dead ghost, when the hell did you marry me into the door? I'm a milkman now, and I'm still here confused with you.

"Soon, soon, I'll go to Mubai to talk about this when Ming'er arrives."

"That's pretty much it, don't forget that I risked giving you a son."

"Remember to remember, of course I remember!"

"..."

Roar, watch this good show come out one after another.

Mu Qiao beckoned, let Bai Tuanzi come to his side, held it in his arms, and carefully moved a position while the two people were not paying attention.

With a different perspective, Mu Qiao can see who Sun Qing's lover is.

I don't know if I don't look, I was shocked when I saw it, I was still an acquaintance.

It's Zhao Wen's father.

So to speak... Maybe Zhao Wen is their child, the original owner and Mubai's half-brother.

Mu Qiao is still thinking about this when he gets home, do you want to talk to Zhao Wen?

Mu Qiao thought about it carefully, something was wrong, if Zhao Wen was the child of Sun Qing and Zhao Wen's father, Zhao Wen and his old son would not treat him like that, either hit or scold.