64

Chapter 64: Sowing Wheat

At night, someone knocked on Mu Qiao's door.

Mu Qiao opened the door and saw that it was Song Ting and Chu Shuang, followed by three men.

"Is there something going on with you?"

"We're just here to apologize to you and discuss harvesting wheat by the way."

"Oh, this is some food we brought you, don't dislike it when you make it at home."

Song Ting handed Mu Qiao the basket in her hand, which contained eight meatloaf and fifteen buns she made, as well as five pounds of mushrooms.

Mu Qiao didn't take it, opened the door for them to come in, and went to the living room to sit and talk.

Last time Mu Qiao smashed things in the house, now the furniture in Mu Qiao's home has almost been changed, and the tea set and cups have also been replaced with a new set.

Mu Qiao took a new tea set and poured hot water for each of them.

The teapot is soaked with mint leaves grown by wood trees, and some sugar is put on it, and it will be very comfortable to drink, and you will feel that your breath is cool.

As soon as Song Ting and Chu Shuang drank it, they liked the taste.

"Mu Qiao, what kind of water is this? It's quite delicious and comfortable.

"I planted a random grass in the shed, drank it once and felt it tasted good, so I kept planting it."

"I'll get you some when you leave."

"Haha... That's a good feeling. Chatted

about some gossip, talked to each other about things in life, went around and around without getting into the topic.

Mu Qiao sat on the sofa and chatted with them, pulling things around, without a trace of impatience, very leisurely.

In the end, Chu Shuang couldn't bear it, it's been more than an hour, why don't you talk about business?

"Mu Qiao, you should also have guessed that we came to you tonight, there must be something."

"We'll solve the mushroom matter ourselves, don't listen to those men's nonsense."

"We came to you today for another matter. We heard that you were willing to drive the harvester in the parish, so we brought two people to ask you to teach them.

"There are few of those men in the district. This is my man, Wang Hui, and two men from the neighborhood, he is Daniel Zhang, this is Liu Qiang, both are quite reliable and down-to-earth. If you are willing to teach, teach the three of them.

"Daniel Zhang and Liu Qiang's family conditions are not good, after learning, you can rely on this to earn some money or food in the area."

"Song Hui, he is here to make fun, don't worry about me at night, you have to follow me, you don't have to deal with him."

Mu Qiao sat quietly, listening to Chu Shuang talking on the side, without interrupting, and waited until Chu Shuang finished speaking, before expressing his personal opinion.

"I think the three of them are quite good, if Wang Hui also wants to learn, I can also teach." You usually drive other cars, don't worry about learning the harvester, it's very easy to get started, and you can learn it in half an hour.

Mu Qiao saw that the three of them were quite good, the impression score was medium to high, and a district was a smooth person, Mu Qiao was still quite willing to teach them.