111

Chapter 111: Danger and Outbreak

After eating, Wado and Yibai went out for a walk hand in hand, while Mu Qiao and Lan Zeruoxi talked and chatted in the spaceship.

Talk about some of what happened along the way during their outing and the current situation in the interstellar, and run to Mu Qiao's biological parents while chatting about the topic.

"I heard that Mu Qiao, you and your biological parents have already met, but I didn't expect you to have such a miserable life."

"Fortunately, I don't feel so much if I don't feel miserable."

"I heard that your father is not in good health, and after the operation in the consular area before, is he still in good health?"

"Much better, thank you Lord Shiyan for your concern."

Mu Qiao's politeness could make Shiyan uncomfortable, and he took a sip of the water cup disguisedly.

"You don't have to talk to me so politely, you will immediately become the object of my cousin, it is better to call me by name."

"It's not that it hasn't been done yet, it's better to call according to the previous name first."

"Uh... It's okay too. Shiyan's

foot kicked his cousin who was watching the excitement under the coffee table, and he was so happy to watch the excitement, why didn't he kill you.

Lan Zeruo moved his foot, moved his foot to the side away from this guy, and spoke for Mu Qiao.

"Let's just call it that, the two of you are not very familiar, and it is embarrassing to call names."

Mu Qiao is the object of his future, and Shiyan is just his cousin.

Which is more important, the object or the cousin, of course, Lan Zeruoxi has to kick the cousin aside without conscience and without psychological burden, out of sight, out of mind.

"You really deserve to be a future couple, join forces to bully me."

Shiyan snorted a few times, intending to ignore these two guys.

Lan Zeruoxi hadn't told Mu Qiao about helping Shiyan and his uncle heal their injuries, and he planned to find a more opportune time to talk about it.

There is nothing fun in Senmu District, Mu Qiao and they stay here a little idle, bored.

"It's not interesting for us to talk here, do you two want to go around the lab?"

Shiyan remembered that yesterday, although one of the people in charge over there came to invite him to follow him into the forest.

It just so happened that Mu Qiao and they didn't have anything to do together, so they could go in together and open their eyes.

"I heard that they are making good progress over there, and they plan to enter the forest again the day after tomorrow, do you two want to go with you?"

"Before the head of the laboratory came to invite me to follow me into the forest, I have already promised him, do you two want to come together?"

"Yes, I'm quite interested in what's in the forest."

Mu Qiao thought that he hadn't been around the edge of the forest for many years, and he hadn't even entered the inside of the forest.

The only time I entered the forest, I was almost eaten by the beast inside!

With so many staff members this time, and a god of war following them, it shouldn't be a big problem.

Mu Qiao has already agreed, and of course Lan Zeruoxi will follow.