105

Chapter 105: An Alternative Meeting

At dinner in the evening, Mu Qiao got up from bed to eat, choosing to ignore Lan Zeruoxi's hands reaching out to hug him.

So many people watched, let Lan Zeruoxi hug himself over, where did his face go? I really can't afford to lose this person.

Lan Zeruoxi withdrew his hand and didn't say anything, just put two thick cushions on Mu Qiao's seat.

Mu Qiao glanced at him and sat down in his chair.

The others did not pay attention to the interaction between the two of them, and the attention of the others was attracted by Zi'an.

"This is Mu Qiao's son?"

Chu Mu wanted to ask when he saw Zi'an for the first time, and he held back until now, and he couldn't help but ask when he saw Mu Qiao feeding Zi'an something to eat.

"No, Zi'an is my adopted child in other consular districts."

Mu Qiao's action of picking the vegetables was sluggish, and then he clamped the dishes into the Zi'an bowl.

When Teng Li heard this, he instantly felt that the food in front of him was not fragrant.

"So it is."

Chu Mu nodded and continued to lower his head to eat, feeling distressed that he couldn't speak when he spoke to his son for the first time.

Mu Qiao saw that he had been lowering his head and not picking vegetables, and reached out to pick up the dishes and put them in his bowl.

Chu Mu didn't react for a while when he saw the dishes in the bowl, and realized that this was the dish his son had sandwiched for himself, and his eyes instantly turned red, and he hurriedly lowered his head to grill the rice in disguise.

Chu Liang glanced at Mu Qiao appreciatively, secretly handed tissues to his friend under the table, and continued to talk to others casually on the surface.

"Teng Li, come and eat this dish, this dish is delicious."

"What about Chu Su? Doesn't it mean to eat together?

"He said someone was looking for him and would come over in a moment."

"Then I'll leave him some dishes later."

Mu Qiao was very interested in this person who transferred the bag with the original owner, it turned out that his name was Chu Su, and he had a surname with the original owner's father.

Although Xiao Shu has always said that Chu Su is a positive, sunny and cheerful, warm-hearted and kind-hearted, and very capable, and most importantly, very good to his father, Mu Qiao feels that it should be difficult for people with such a childhood to be sunny and cheerful.

has been suppressed by the Mu Song family, how did Chu Su manage to emerge on a new planet at the age of 15?

After a simple meal, Mu Qiao went out to casually turn around and breathe.

Lan Zeruoxi was talking to Xiao Shu and them, and it was difficult to get out for a while, so he could only watch Mu Qiao sneak out.

It's really not well-behaved, and he runs around when he is injured.

Breathing the fresh air that had been lost for a long time, Mu Qiao felt much better, and he had been watched by Lan Zeruoxi and could only lie on the bed, but it made him uncomfortable.

Mu Qiao wandered aimlessly on the street, the whole person was wrapped in a ball, only a pair of eyes were exposed.

When passing through a dark and remote street, Mu Qiao heard the cry of pain and wanted to leave, not planning to be nosy, and stopped and hid in the corner when he heard the words "Chu Mu".