87

Chapter 87: Lord Mu Visits Other Consular Districts

When it was time to eat, Mu Qiao frequently looked at Major General Shiyan, how could this person in front of him look like a mecha war god.

Shiyan glanced at Mu Qiao strangely and approached his cousin.

"Cousin, Mu Qiao won't like me, right?"

Lan Zeruoxi glanced at him without speaking, so frightened that Shiyan quickly explained.

"Cousin, you have to believe me, I really didn't grab a partner with you, and I can't look at him."

Lan Zeruoxi was really speechless, resisting the urge to destroy his relatives and sandwiched a piece of braised pork for Shiyan.

"Hurry - hurry - eat - eat."

The sound of gritting teeth startled Shiyan, he really couldn't understand why his cousin couldn't chase people and still be angry with him, and it wasn't that he wanted Mu Qiao's guy to like him.

Alas, the charm is too great, no way.

Yibai looked at the little proud expression on his son's face, and knew that he was narcissistic again, but he didn't know what happened this time.

Ichibai poked his lover next to him with his elbow, and his lover understood.

"Shiyan, if you don't want to eat, you can go out, what's silly?"

"Uh... Nothing, nothing.

Shiyan smirked at his father and obediently bowed his head to eat.

Lan Zeruoxi also gave Mu Qiao a dish to tell him not to keep looking at Shiyan, and Uncle Wado had already noticed him.

As soon as Mu Qiao raised his head, he saw Lord Vadow looking in his direction, and quickly lowered his head to eat.

It was embarrassing for the father to find himself staring at his son all the time.

After eating, Lan Zeruoxi said that he would send Mu Qiao home, but it was useless for Mu Qiao to refuse.

Before leaving, Mu Qiao handed over the method of preparing lemonade to the kitchen cook.

On the way, Lan Zeruoxi told him about the content of the meeting.

The content of the meeting included not only laboratory arrangements, but also consular governance.

Three days later, lab staff will enter the forest to collect samples for the experiment.

As for the governance of the consular district, Lord Wado has already held a meeting with the head of the consular district under his jurisdiction, and Mu Qiao is a rare talent who knows how to grow crops, and has also planted trees outside the forest.

Lord Wado discussed with several leaders and decided to send Muqiao to other consular districts to provide guidance on crop cultivation, organize residents to plant trees, improve the environment of the consular district, and increase grain production.

During Mu Qiao's work, each consular district should cooperate with Mu Qiao's work to provide maximum convenience for Mu Qiao.

Mu Qiao has no objection to working in other consular districts, but the planetary climate is not good, water resources are scarce, the soil contains toxins, and increasing food production and planting trees is a bit of a dream.

"The temperature of the planet is too high, there is not enough water, and the soil is not good, is it difficult to meet their requirements?"

"Don't worry, the climate of your planet is changeable not because of the unstable atmosphere, our empire has already thought of ways to improve it."