53

Chapter 53: Moving to the Chu Family District

After much deliberation, Lan Zeruoxi finally decided to write another secret letter to the Star King, which stated the results of the study and his own opinions.

I hope that the Star King will think twice and think carefully before making a decision on whether to use the earth as a military energy pool.

After sending the secret letter, Lan Zeruoxi planned to go back.

Before leaving, Mu Qiao asked his men to go down to explore whether there were other places on the earth other than forests that stored resources.

Blair was very dissatisfied with Lan Ze Ruoxi leaving again, and this time agreed to come to Lan Ze Ruoxi as an assistant, just to turn Lan Ze back to him as an assistant.

The R mech immediately had only a few crucial steps left to complete, and if Lanze could not be suitable for his high-intensity work, and the cooperation and tacit understanding were close to perfection, Blair would not have come all the way at this critical juncture.

They have been spending a long time here, and the imperial side has been urging him, if he doesn't go back, the R mech doesn't know when it will be developed.

"Two months, I'll be back in two months."

"I believe you are a ghost! Two more months, we've been here for a year! I don't care, you have to go back with me!

Blair didn't believe Lan Zeruo's nonsense, and resolutely refused to let him go.

A spaceship is Lan Ze Ruoxi's people, and it is easy to help Lan Ze Ruoxi deceive Blair.

On the third day, Lan Zeruoxi received a reply from the Star King, who said that he would consider his proposal.

That night, Lan Zeruo took advantage of Blair's lack of attention and secretly ran away.

Lan Zeruoxi returned to the Morimu District, this time not in human form, but in the form of a white danzi.

Early the next morning, Mu Qiao carried the quilt to dry the quilt, and habitually opened the courtyard door to see Bai Danzi squatting at the door.

"White ball?!"

Mu Qiao couldn't believe his eyes, blinked several times, and carefully examined Bai Danzizi before confirming that the little guy in front of him was Bai Danzi.

Looking left and right, Mu Qiao did not see any figures, let alone aliens.

"Bai Danzi, why did you come back? Didn't they take you away?

"Ahhh~

ahh

Mu Qiao looked at Bai Danzi lying flat for no reason, and his head was still sticking out to his stomach.

"Ahhh~ahh~"

After looking at it for a while, Mu Qiao seemed to understand the meaning of Baidanzi, and reached out to touch Baidanzi's pocket.

Sure enough, there was a note in his pocket.

Mu Qiao held Bai Danzi and opened the note with one hand, on which was a letter written to him by Lan Zeruoxi.

'I brought you the white danzi, and I will put it here for you for the time being. I have something to do, the return date is undecided, I have a chance to see you again, take care of my body.

"Mu Qiao, what are you doing standing at the gate?"

Zhao Wen stood sleepily in the courtyard stretching his waist, and saw Mu Qiao standing at the gate without entering the door, with a puzzled expression.