52

Chapter 52: Change of Mind

Lan Zeruoxi looked at the desolate people around, and there was no green around him except for the forest, waiting for his hand to come down and pick him up.

Previously, Lan Zeruoxi came to this planet with the order of the Star King to secretly explore resources, and although there were some twists and turns, he successfully detected abundant energy reserves in the forest.

This new resource is the energy that their planet lacks to develop new weapons and spaceships, and Lan Zeruoxi has written a secret letter with the Star King, talking about the planet's energy reserves.

However, after the last insect plague, Lan Zeruoxi changed his mind.

Life is fragile, and their planet cannot cause innocent planets to be in danger because of their own selfish interests, pushing people into a worse purgatory of life.

This statement is a bit virgin, salty and light.

In other words, Lan Zeruoxi thought of the people of his own planet.

Zhang Shi was eaten by insects, and during the period when Zhang Shi could not survive and die, the toxins in the worm's body slowly penetrated into every corner of Zhang Shi's body, eventually causing Zhang Shi's gene mutation to become a bug man.

Perhaps, they can think of the Zerg from Zhang Shi's incident, and maybe they can use Zhang Shi's incident as a breakthrough to find a way to deal with the Zerg.

The Zerg have a keen eye on their planet, and other races have been paying attention to their planet.

They patronize the powerful military, the life of the people on the planet cannot be guaranteed, and food has always relied on nutrient solutions and meagre vegetables and meat.

Once the Zerg attack them, over time, the whole country will not have enough food, and they will soon be able to defeat themselves.

The planet can grow crops and produce food on a large scale.

They can improve the planet's environment, increase soil fertility, and make the planet serve as their planet's energy reserves and natural granary.

Make this planet a subsidiary planet, providing military energy for the empire while providing food.

The issue of providing military resources is still up for debate, and it is said that the Empire has recently acquired several planets through free trade and war.

Perhaps military resources can be obtained from planets that have no reinvention value, and use this planet as a reserve.

Lan Zeruoxi did not expect that as a weapons researcher, he would one day face such a huge energy reserve without being moved, and still wanted to keep it.

A spaceship larger and more plain in shape than the previous ships landed not far from Lan Zeruoxi.

The spaceship opened, and three men in combat suits approached Lan Zeruoxi, saluted respectfully, and took the box in his hand.

"Lord Lanze, we have come to pick you up."

"Hmm."

Lan Zeruo walked into the spaceship expressionlessly, noble and cold, and he must not be able to see his easy-going appearance when he was in the Senmu District.

"Put the box on the console."

"Yes!"

After entering the spaceship, Lan Zeruoxi went straight to his room to take a bath, took a bath and went to the laboratory to disinfect his whole body and enter the laboratory.