5

Chapter 5: Potatoes
After feeding Bai Danzi and eating, bathing it and brushing his teeth by the way, Mu Qiao went to see the seeds that Mu Bai brought back, Mu Qiao couldn't see what seeds they were, but what surprised him was that there was a green potato inside, about the same size as the cushion of Bai Danzi.

Green potatoes, not to eat but can be planted, green potatoes are easier to sprout.

With this potato, as long as you grow it, you don't have to eat wild vegetables all day, now the important thing is to find more potatoes.

Thinking of this, Mu Qiao went out of the room to find Mu Baimu's mother.

Mu Ma was still sitting in the living room, Mu Qiao's mouth opened and she couldn't call out the title "Ma", or Mu Ma saw Mu Qiao standing at the door and spoke.

"Mu Qiao, why don't you go to sleep at night and stand at the door?"

"Ah, I just saw this thing and asked what this is? Why is there only such one?

Mu Qiao walked over and handed the potato he was holding to Mu Mama.

"Isn't this a green fruit, why do you ask?" It can't be eaten. Mu

Ma was a little puzzled, and she didn't understand what the hell was going on in Mu Qiao's mind.

Mu disguised himself as if he didn't know anything, and continued to ask Mu's mother with an innocent face.

"Huh? I see it put together with seeds, can't it be planted?

"It can be planted a long time ago, this thing can poison people when it eats, you see who grows this thing." Go to sleep, don't think about all this all day. Mu

Ma was obviously a little annoyed by the question, and waved her hand for Mu Qiao to leave quickly.

"I..." Mu Qiao still wanted to say, but Mu Ma interrupted him directly.

"Oops, it's endless? If you really want to grow it, you can go out tomorrow and look for yourself, there are a lot of this stuff on the edge of the forest.

Mu Qiao raised his eyebrows without speaking, turned and left.

The next day, as soon as Mu Qiao finished eating, Chen Yi came and stood at the door waiting.

Mu Qiao went back to the house to take the bag and prepare to leave, Bai Danzi was very good and got directly into the bag.

Mu Qiao and Chen Yi planned to go directly to the entrance of the forest, and on the way there, they saw many people surrounding the door of a house.

Before Mu Qiao could ask, Chen Yi spoke first.

"Alas, how pitiful. Zheng Da's daughter made trouble all night yesterday, and today she was found hanging herself in her house, but she was rescued. When I came just now, Dr. Zhang took her away directly, saying that he would take her back to treat the disease, but in fact, who did not know his thoughts. This is not Zheng's daughter-in-law crying at home.

"However, depending on the situation, Zheng's daughter-in-law is also fast."

"What?" Mu Qiao didn't understand what Chen Yi meant when he said this.

"Why haven't you gotten used to it for so many years?"

Chen Yi thought that Mu Qiao was a little unacceptable in his heart, and glanced at Mu Qiao indifferently and continued to say cruel things.

"It's not normal, there are so few women here, a few men have a daughter-in-law and a child, some women will find their husbands again when they die, and some people borrow the daughter-in-law of friends or brothers to give birth to their own children, isn't that the district mayor like this." Do you think that without Zheng Da, Zheng Da's daughter-in-law can still be fine? Mu

Qiao didn't expect this to be like this, well... It's disgusting.

"But there are also people like me, you, Fang You's parents, who have lived together from beginning to end."

"Don't talk about this, what are we looking for at the entrance of the forest in a moment?" Mu Qiao interrupted what Chen Yi wanted to continue and changed the topic.

"Go find some eggs, there are birds on those trees at the entrance of the forest, let's steal a few eggs while the big birds are not climbing."

"Okay."

When he arrived at the entrance of the forest, Mu Qiao just put down the cloth bag and climbed out of the white ball, and ran into the forest with a puff of smoke and disappeared into the weeds.

Mu Qiao didn't care where Bai Danzi went, he couldn't come back, and if he didn't come back, he just saved himself every day to think of ways to hide it, and save food for it every day.

Mu Qiao and Chen Yi found a tree with a bird's nest, hid under the tree for a long time, and finally waited for the big bird to fly out of the nest.

Chen Yi climbed up with the bag to take out the bird's eggs, and Mu Qiao stood under the tree to let the wind go.

Chen Yi's skill in climbing trees is quite high, and he came down in about ten minutes, untied the bag tied to his waist and put it on the ground, the bag was bulging, and it seemed that he had gained a lot.

"There are quite a few eggs in the nest, and I took a few eggs that could not hatch."

Chen Yi deliberately opened the mouth of the cloth bag to let Mu Qiao see his loot.

Mu Qiao glanced inside, one bird egg turned out to be the size of an ostrich egg, and three bird eggs filled a large cloth bag.

With this success, Chen Yi and they went to several other trees, and in the end they took out a total of six bird eggs, three large bird eggs, and three bird eggs the size of a leather ball.

After pulling out the bird's eggs, Mu Qiao asked Chen Yi to go home first, and he wanted to stay and find potatoes.

Mu Qiao searched for many places, and finally found a small piece of potato straw under a tree.

"Gaa——!!a

"Goo—goo——!!"

"Tweet - Tweet ——!!"

There was a screaming sound of big birds overhead, and it seemed that the mother of those birds and eggs had returned, and was angry when she saw that the eggs had been stolen.

Mu Qiao glanced up and saw the mother birds flapping their wings while calling while hovering over the edge of the forest, and quickly hid under the trees to prevent the mother birds from seeing him.

After the mother birds flew overhead for more than ten minutes, they flew back to the nest without finding the murderer.

Seeing that they were gone, Mu Qiao sighed in relief and continued to go back to dig potatoes.

There were four or five small potatoes in one potato stalk, and Mu Qiao plucked all those potato stalks to get a large bag of potatoes, which weighed about forty or fifty pounds.

With these potatoes, Mu Qiao has the capital to show his talents, as long as these potatoes are grown hungry, it is impossible to exist.

The temperature and climate here are strange, and the temperature difference between day and night is large, which is not suitable for human survival, but can allow crops to mature within 50 days.

Before winter arrives, crops can be harvested four or five times.

In addition to these potatoes, Mu Qiao searched and searched at the entrance of the forest to see if there was anything else to grow.

I don't know if it's because the idea is too back, or I didn't touch these more in the last days, I just saw that the old professor planted things in the yard, and Mu Qiao searched for a long time and didn't find anything to grow.

At noon, Chen Yi came once, brought Mu Qiao food and left.

Time was always so fast, and before Mu Qiao could find anything, it was already getting dark.

Mu Qiao carried today's loot and planned to go back without meaning to look for Bai Danzi, and just walked a few steps when he heard Bai Tuanzi's voice.

"Ahhhhhh

"Oh, who is this, I thought you finally stopped eating soft rice, why are you so spineless?"

Mu Qiao raised his foot to reach Bai Danzi's little belly, directly flipped it over and lay on the ground, watching Bai Tuanzi turn over on all fours for a while, Mu Qiao's mood became gloomy because he didn't find something.

Lan Zeruo kicked his little short legs and saw the smile at the corner of Mu Qiao's mouth, and he wanted to jump up and beat him hard, but reality and dreams are different after all, and reality is very face-shattering.

Lan Zeruoxi struggled hard, his body twisted around and couldn't turn over, or Mu Qiao saw that the sky was getting darker, raised his foot a little harder to let the white ball roll on the ground and turned over.

It's a shame, what kind of life has he lived since I met this guy, and the image of Gao Leng is all gone.

"Hurry up, wait to go home."

Mu Qiao had just taken a few steps, turned his head to see Bai Danzi but did not follow, and behind him he didn't know what was arching on the ground.

Mu Qiao came closer and found that it was a stick-like thing, and when he picked it up, it was actually a banana.

"Ahhhh~ahhh~"

Look, I'm still powerful, hmph, this thing can be regarded as a reward for taking care of Uncle Ben these days.

Mu Qiao saw Bai Danzi wagging his tail and looking at himself with a look of asking for rewards, and hugged Bai Danzi in a good mood.

Anyway, I have to take a bath when I go back, and there are bacteria on Baidanzi, so I go back and wash it a few more times.

Look, a little favor, all grateful to me. Lan Zeroxi tilted his head and wagged his tail happily.

There were very few people on the way back, and when they walked to the door of Zheng Da, there were many fewer people there, and three or four men were kicking the door while shouting inside, and some people wanted to □□ in.

"I tell you, your man is dead, you are better off from our brothers now, or you will feel better when we go in!"

"Stinky ladies, hurry up and open the door for Lao Tzu!"

Mu Qiao glanced at them and left, this era is like this, society and people are the same, including themselves, dirty and disgusting.

Mu Qiao didn't want to care, he was not a saint, he had no obligation and could not resist saving others.

Mu Qiao now just wants to insist on sending someone to the new planet to pick up these admitted students to the new planet, Mu Qiao has some clues about the chip, but he doesn't know where the original owner hid the chip.

Yesterday, Mu Qiao had another dream, dreaming that the original owner was covered in blood.

Mu Qiao woke up and checked his body, and found that there were many scars on the original owner's body, on his arms, calves, stomach, back... There are knife scratches and burns.

Mu Qiao didn't know what this dream meant and what it represented.

When she returned home, Mu's mother had already prepared her meal. Mu Qiao put the things in his room with Bai Danzi and took the things to take a bath.

Mu Qiao sat at the dining table, watching Mu Bai bring the meal to the room and come out again as usual, and there was still half an egg in the center of the dining table.

After listening to Chen Yichen's words, Mu Qiao's impression of Mu Ma and Mu Bai was a little better.

It seems that the original owner's parents have a good relationship, the original owner's father died, and Mu's mother did not remarry.

Mu Bai is not good for the original owner, but good for his own daughter-in-law.

"Today Chen Yike is really good at finding 4 bird eggs to go back, good guy, two big and two small. Chen Yi cooked a small one, and asked me to bring back half of it. Since

sitting at the dinner table, Mu Mama has been praising Chen Yi non-stop, and when she said half a bird egg, Mu Ma glanced at Mu Qiao, and the words she said were all yin and yang strange.

"Mu Qiao, why didn't you get back a few bird eggs when you went with Chen Yi? But I really couldn't bear it.

"How did I give birth to someone as incapable of you in the first place? Don't eat this egg, give it to your sister-in-law and your brother, and let them make up for it. Mu

Qiao's temper was originally bad, and he knew that he was double-labeled.

Treat others coldly and coldly like unintentional, to say that it is difficult to hear is cold-blooded and selfish, but treat people who make themselves uncomfortable must not suffer, heh, Mu Qiao is not like the original owner only knows that he endures.

"What do you mean by that? There are a lot of good words when I use it, and it is so difficult to talk when I don't use it. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have thought about seeing half an egg today. Why don't you like me, just for the sake of momentary coolness?

"If you can't go on, you can directly separate the family, who disgusts each other!"

After Mu Qiao finished speaking, he took a spoon and dug a large spoon from half of the egg, and he didn't want to talk nonsense about the original owner's mother, and left directly.

Mu Qiao didn't hear Mu's mother's cursing, and directly slammed the door and entered the house.

Bird eggs are delicious, I don't know how many times better than wild vegetables, that wild vegetables say that the vegetables are just grass.

Mu Qiao ate the bird eggs and thought about what happened to Chen Yi, obviously Chen Yi took out 6 bird eggs today, why only took home 4?

Mu Qiao ate the bird's egg and watched Bai Danzi keep staring at his bowl, so he left some for Bai Danzi, and after eating, the two of them also ate the banana they picked up.

"Boom..." There was a banging sound outside the door, followed by the invective of the original owner's mother.

"Mu Qiao, you can endure it, you even gave me back to talk, why don't you die!"

"Mu Qiao, you are a white-eyed wolf, I already knew that I should strangle you as soon as you were born."

"..."
"Bang ——!
" Mu Qiao's answer was clean and neat, and he raised his foot to kick the door with a loud noise, and the door trembled, and dust filled the air.

"Tomorrow I will go to the district chief to separate, this day is over!"

"Divide it!" Mu Qiao roared outside.

Mu Qiao still wants to scold, who knows that Mu Qiao is not afraid of separating at all, and the swearing words are directly choked in the throat, and now Mu Qiao's wings are hard, and he is no longer the one who knelt down and begged for himself when he said a word of separation.

"Mom, Mu Qiao separated the family before getting married, how do you explain to my father, and you don't know how we got over for so many years."

Of course Mu Mama knows, isn't it... Isn't it by Mu Qiao, by the technology in his hand.