12

Chapter 12: Rebirth after the Disaster

It was getting dark, and Mu Qiao made a torch to illuminate the way.

Back in the residential area, the central clearing was full of people, three floors inside and three floors outside, and from the middle came a constant wail.

"My poor son, how can you live when you die!"

"By God..."

"I'm not alive!"

Mu Qiao carried Bai Tuanzi around them and walked down another alley.

"Isn't that Mu Qiao? He actually came back alive?!

When

Mu Qiao returned home, Chen Yi and Zhao Wen were standing at his door and shouting inside.

"Miss Mu, Brother Mu Bai, come out, let's take the lamp and find Mu Qiao!"

"Lady Mu, you open the door!"

Mu Qiao stood not far away, watching them shout for a long time only in exchange for an impatient word from the original owner's mother.

"What are so many bugs looking for? He was already gnawed clean by insects, and he was sent to death in vain when he went. You two hurry back, we still have to eat!"

"You guys don't go, we'll go by ourselves! How can it be..." Mu

Qiao stepped forward and patted them on the shoulder and dragged them away from the gate of Mu's house.

"Mu Qiao?!"

Chen Yi and Zhao Wen cried with joy when they saw that Mu Qiao was not dead, and hugged Mu Qiao.

"Just know you're not dead, you can scare us to death!"

"What about the car? Where did you stop?

Mu Qiao looked left and right, but did not see the water truck.

"Stopped at Zhao Wen's door."

Chen Yi and Zhao Wen kept asking how he came back, and Mu Qiao told his story, saying that using magical powers was using torches.

After Chen Yi and Zhao Wen listened, they were rejoicing.

"It's good that you're okay, or we can die of guilt." We shouldn't save those people, it's not a good thing. They thought you were dead and wanted to take the car away.

"yes, today was such a thrill. Those bugs crawl out every time they collect food, and every time they can scare people to death.

Mu Qiao stood by and listened to them complain, and when he heard what Zhao Wen said, he felt that something was wrong.

"Wait, Zhao Wen, you said those bugs only come out when they collect grain? But I remember seeing them once not long ago.

"Impossible, absolutely impossible! You must have dreamed that those bugs will only come out when the grain is harvested.

Chen Yi and Zhao Wen didn't believe Mu Qiao's words at all, and thought that he had dreamed about it.

"Haha, then I should have dreamed of it."

Mu Qiao followed their words and crossed the topic.

No wonder the last time Mu Bai would look for it with a lamp, this time he said that he would not go out at all.

Mu Qiao asked them to hurry back and talk about something tomorrow.

Before the two of them left, Mu Qiao also listened to them and comforted him, telling him not to be too sad about the attitude of the original owner's mother and Mu Bai.