29

Chapter 29: Farms
Mu Qiao returned to the chief's house, and there was already a large pile of glass in the courtyard of the chief's house.

"Wooden boy, it's going to be dark, your car will freeze when you put it outside, you drive the car in and park it in the carport."

"After parking the car, wash your hands and let's eat, I specially let your uncle make a few good dishes."

Mu Qiao didn't understand at first, uncle?

It wasn't until I got to the dinner table and saw the man sitting next to the chief that I knew what was going on.

Mu Qiao remembered what Chen Yi had told him about the general chief before, and Chen Yi seemed to have said that the general chief was a man.

The standard of living in their district is really high, especially the chief chief's house, there is meat on the table, and the material is full.

"Come, Mu Xiaozi eats meat, this is what I specially went to the village to buy, and wasted more than a dozen pounds of grain."

The chief took a piece of meat, and Mu Qiao took the bowl and hurried to pick it up.

"Uncle, how can we still buy meat here? That meat isn't..."

Could it be that farming is being carried out in this area?!

The rest of the words, Mu Qiao did not say, each of them understood what they did not say.

"Harm, when I was young, I was bold, and I always ran into the forest, stealing bird eggs and catching wild animals. Later, he fooled around with a few friends, raised a few beast cubs, and later became bigger and bigger.

"After I became the chief and my friends were left to run the farm, I had time to take a look."

The chief looked serious and disciplined, but he didn't expect to be so crazy when he was young.

The chief looked at Mu Qiao a little surprised and laughed.

"Doesn't it look like it? If I don't pretend to be a little, how can I stop those people under me?

"Hahaha... With my face stretched all day, I felt like I was twenty or thirty years older. The

chief pretended to be quite similar, Mu Qiao was bluffed, if it were not for the general chief to be difficult to mess with at the beginning, or he was an old stubborn, he would not have dragged it out until recently.

Mu Qiao is quite interested in the farm, and you can go and see it when you are free on any day.

When he slept at night, Mu Qiao saw that there was no sound outside, went into the space to see Baidanzi, brought food to it, and stayed inside for a while before coming out.

After coming out, Mu Qiao was preparing to go to sleep when he heard a faint noise upstairs.

After carefully distinguishing and knowing what the sound was, Mu Qiao's face instantly became hot.

Chief, they really have spirit... Hehe.

If you don't sleep at night, there are guests downstairs who can "play".

Mu Qiao covered his head with a quilt, trying to isolate all the discordant sounds from the outside world, but it was useless, and the sound was getting louder and louder.

Mu Qiao sat up abruptly, ah~ so annoying, disguised the bed as if someone was sleeping, and entered the space.

The next day, Mu Qiao was worried that the chief would find out that he was not in the room, and came out of the space early in the morning.

When he went out, Mu Qiao happened to meet the commander-in-chief.

"Mu boy, how did you sleep yesterday?"

The chief went downstairs refreshed, his steps brisk.

"It's good, sleep until dawn."

What can you say, can it be said that I couldn't sleep yesterday because I was noisy upstairs?

The chief nodded, went to the toilet to drain the water, brushed his teeth and washed his face, and finally turned into the kitchen to cook.

Mu Qiao felt that the smiling face of the chief was so bad, and his eyes were pierced.

After Mu Qiao finished washing, he went into the kitchen to help the chief to beat his hand, and while choosing dishes, he chatted with the chief manager, as if he had no intention.

"Uncle, why are you cooking today, my little uncle? I thought you couldn't cook."
When
the commander heard this, he laughed even more.

"Your uncle is still sleeping." How can I always let your little uncle serve me? It's hard to have an object, of course, you have to provide it well.

"Oh, so it is. I saw that you were so serious before, and I thought you were the kind of person who bullied Xiao Uncle all day.

Mu Qiao continued to openly and secretly.

When it comes to the topic of his own family, there are more long words.

"Don't you see that your little uncle looks like a bully, has a big temper, and kicks me all day long."

"Oh, I'm really miserable."

"You don't know that once before, I didn't sweep the floor and slapped me on the back."

"Oh, how did you spread him."

"..."

Mu Qiao looked at the face of the chief who was about to blossom with a smile, and couldn't help but roll his eyes in his heart.

Yes, your old man is really miserable!

I am not afraid to tell lies and go out to be struck by lightning.

When the meal was cooked, there was finally no chief to abuse the dog by his side.

Mu Qiao hadn't caught his breath, and the next thing made Mu Qiao feel that he couldn't be too naïve.

The chief prepared the meal, served it and went upstairs.

"Mu boy, you served it yourself first."

The master did not sit down to eat, how embarrassed he was to eat first, Mu Qiao put the meal on the living room dining table, and sat in the yard polishing the glass and waited for the general to grow down.

Who knows, the chief went up and down many times, either bringing hot water, taking towels, toothbrushes, or pouring water.

Listening to the tired and crooked voices of the two people upstairs, Mu Qiao couldn't wait to be deaf.

The chief came down with the empty bowl and was a little surprised to see that Mu Qiao had not yet moved his chopsticks.

"Hey, Mu boy, why haven't you eaten yet? Hurry up and eat, hurry up and eat, why are you so polite.

"Well, originally I have almost eaten, I'll sit down and eat with you again."

Oh, thank you really old man.

After eating, Mu Qiao was about to sit in the courtyard and continue to polish the glass, but was stopped by the chief chief.

Good name: there are many people, it is good to go to other places to polish glass, and you can go to see the farm by the way.

Mu Qiao just wants to hehe, who doesn't know what the general commander thinks.

Seeing that the chief went upstairs for a long time before coming down, he didn't go downstairs, so he knew what was going on.

The chief and Mu Qiao loaded more than half of the glass in the yard, locked the door, and left.

Arrived at the usual meeting place in the districtFang, the chief removed the glass from the car.

"You just get it here, there are many people here, and people in the district often play here."

Before that, the chief took Mu Qiao to the farm.

The farm is very large, covering an area of one or two hundred acres, each type of beast has large sheds, the railings are surrounded by steel and circles, the hay is abundant, clean and tidy, and the inside is very warm.

Mu Qiao also saw someone with tools cleaning the beast nest, those beasts nested together, looked up at them and the cleaning people, lowered their heads and closed their eyes and continued to sleep, completely losing the wildness of the forest beasts.

"Since life in the district has improved, the people here have not eaten wild vegetables much, and those wild vegetables are used to feed these beasts, or used as hay to make nests for wild beasts. Someone in the district came to work, and we would give some food as payment.
As
they walked, the chief told him about the farm.

Mu Qiao saw that the farm was full of people, some came to work, some came to buy meat.

"Other districts will send people to sell meat, and usually buying a beast is enough for one district. Now people are reluctant to eat, and buying one or two pounds of meat is too much.

"But fortunately, there are other large areas with high living standards, such as those in big cities, who will buy dozens of them when they come." There used to be five or six hundred here, but now there are only more than a hundred.

"Haven't these beasts grown up? How does it look less tall than an adult beast in the forest? The

more Mu Qiao looked at it, the more puzzled he became, these beasts were half the size of forest beasts, and they could be as tall as adults. We don't know what's going on, feed them good food and drink, and it turns out that it doesn't grow so big.

"Maybe the environment is different, and there are more good things in the forest."

The chief was also puzzled and puzzled, and finally came to this conclusion.

Mu Qiao went to see those beast cubs again, there are many types, wolves, foxes, tigers, leopards, wild boars... They all have iron cages over their mouths.

After looking around, Mu Qiao saw a tiger cub, and another... Chicken, look at that figure should be a chicken.

is that the appearance is a little unexpected, and the claws go down the board to leave deep long marks, and the ferocity can no longer be used as a measure word "only".

It doesn't have to be fancy, let alone someone else's property.

"Boom! You're Mu Qiao, right? I heard Lao Chu say, I didn't expect you to be so capable at such a young age.

A stocky middle-aged man came over and patted Mu Qiao's shoulder heartily.

"Uncle, hello."

Mu Qiao saw that he had a good relationship with the chief and should be a friend of the chief chief.

"Which ones did you fancy?" If you can grow something in the greenhouse in our district, you can pick these cubs! I just agree to this, and you come to me directly. "Okay

, I'll come to Uncle when the time comes, and you want cubs."

It seems that this person is one of the people in charge, and when the time comes, it will not be considered to take advantage of the results by exchanging the results for cubs.

Mu Qiao and the uncle said the two cubs they liked, and asked the uncle to help keep them.

After visiting the farm and visiting people from other districts driving cars to buy meat, Mu Qiao returned to the location of the council chamber and polished the glass.

Mu Qiao's movements are very fast, and one can be polished in a few minutes, and at noon, Mu Qiao already has a small pile of concave and convex lenses beside him.

With these things, Mu Qiao went to the shed that had been packed up to install it.

They discussed what to plant, thought left and right, and finally decided to plant green fruits.

Mu Qiao has planted it before, has grown buds, and then planting green fruits is also handy and experienced.

The chief took people to dig up green fruits, and asked some people to clean the glass-filled shed with agricultural tools and turn over the soil several times.

With the greenhouse, people are busy again on an otherwise leisurely winter day.

Busy turning the soil, watering the ground, fertilizing, seedlings, planting...

They ran all over the forest edge in the district, digging up cartloads of green fruits.

Fortunately, the snow is thick, and the green fruits are almost not frozen.

A total of five cartloads of green fruits fell in the courtyard of the council chamber, occupying three-quarters of the open space.

The chief asked people to build a simple temporary shed in the yard, except for the lonely old people who did not have extra labor at home, and asked each family to voluntarily send people to cut green fruit pieces and mix grass and wood ash.

Originally, some people who were sneaking and playing tricks, after the chief said that they would distribute green fruit pieces according to the enthusiasm of each family, almost every family came.

Cutting green fruits does not require skill, just a little care not to destroy the bud points.

A large group of people crowded under the shed, some people chopping, some mixing grass and wood ash, and some people taking green fruit pieces mixed with grass and wood ash into the room and placing them.

Everything was in order, and such a big movement also attracted the attention of several neighboring districts, and people were sent to ask.

The chief took the people to other places to talk, leaving the people in the district to occupy the magpie's nest and occupy the council chamber to work.

"Hey, you said, why didn't the district chief's family come, and only the district chief came to work alone?"

"People enjoy happiness at home, they don't have to do anything all day, they have everything, and the district chief is waiting for them."

"Then you don't, a big man doesn't have to do anything, lying naked in bed, and doesn't have to give birth, much better than us women." You say angry people are not angry?

"..." A

few people saw the district chief leave, and looked around and whispered gossip.

"What tongue root to chew! Nothing to do, right? I'm not afraid that the district chief will trouble you!

"Your family doesn't want to grow things, so hurry up and get out, don't affect our work!"

A middle-aged woman saw that the louder they spoke, the more they spoke, the more they looked different, and the work in their hands stopped, and some people around them quietly looked at this side, and did not hold back and said that they were falling.

Those who were popular just wanted to refute, so someone grabbed them and pointed at Mu Qiao.

"The children are still around, what are you doing?" At such an age, in front of children, the mouth is not clean.

"The district chief said that the children of the people were specially invited by him to help our district, if because of a few of you, people don't want to help our district, but no one will spare you."

Those people oneListen, sure enough, shut up and work obediently.

Ay?!

Mu Qiao almost cut his hand because of these words, and he really didn't know that the general adult said this to the people in the district.

The general adult thinks quite carefully, this is because he is worried that the people in the district will see their young age and disagree with themselves.

After some time, the general adult returned, followed by several people.

Listening to what they said, these are people from several neighboring districts.

"You guys take a look first, you can go back and let your district prepare first, if our side works well, we will go to your district one by one."

"Mu Qiao, you come and talk to them about specific things."

The chief turned his head and called Mu Qiao, and spoke to these "district ambassadors" again.

"He was the one who planned to grow things in the greenhouse, and I specially invited him from another district. He had planted green fruit seedlings before, and I still have two pots of green fruit seedlings that are ripe.

"Just him?! It can't be fake, right?

Looking at Mu Qiao's young face, they couldn't believe that the glass in those greenhouses was made by the person in front of them, let alone the seedlings.

Mu Qiao did not speak in the face of doubts, facts speak louder than words, and his ability is there.

Someone next to him heard it and stood up to speak for Mu Qiao.

They wish that Mu Qiao would stay in their district forever and take them to make a fortune.

"Don't look young, they're much better than us."

"We didn't believe it before, but then we believed it when we saw the glass."

"If you don't believe it, don't get it, why come to our district?" Hurry up and go!

The few people were stunned and unable to say anything to refute, touching their noses and laughing.

"We didn't say we didn't believe it, we were just a little surprised, hahaha."

"I'll let us get these things in the district when I go back!"

"Of course, we believe in the vision of the general adult, and the person who always says that the good person can never be wrong."

Look, don't forget to compliment their district chief when talking.

The few people who helped Mu Qiao speak glanced at the few people in front of them with disgust, and sat down to continue working.

The courtyard was full of people, it was difficult to speak, and the chief led people into the room.

Mu Qiao told them the standard of the greenhouse, told them to go back and repair, strengthen and clean the greenhouse, and don't forget to collect glass and green fruits.

After sending those people away, Mu Qiao and the chief talked about the glass.

Always let him get the glass himself, when is a head, it is better to find someone to help.

What Mu Qiao didn't expect was that the chief refused his proposal.