102

Chapter 102: Assassination

Mu Qiao and they went to see what Yaqi had prepared, and sure enough, everything was complete, thirty thousand saplings, ten tunnel excavators, three excavators, thirty-four signal towers, seven tons of wires, fifty-seven thousand three hundred power poles...

Mu Qiao and they all admired Yaqiao, and the number of these things was beyond their imagination.

"We've been preparing for three or four years, and we can't do everything."

Yaqi took the plan to assign tasks to his subordinates and residents, this time it was a real command, and it was no longer a fraud.

The residents were a little reluctant, but thinking of the picture they saw last night, their inner resistance eased a lot.

Other people's lives are so good, they have no reason to inferior others.

Thinking of the good days ahead, the residents were instantly enthusiastic and waved the shovels in their hands to work more actively.

Archie asked some of his men to take twenty or thirty inhabitants to dig a tunnel, and the tunnel excavator developed by their empire could allow them to dig through a mountain in just three hours.

Yaqi also sent a small number of his men to various consular districts with plans and saplings to direct the residents.

The remaining inhabitants of the area also have their own tasks, they divide into ten teams to dig terraces, go to the mountains to dig channels that allow water to flow through the terraces, build stone steps and mountain roads up the mountain, level the regional roads...

As for the signal towers and telephone poles, there was no need for residents to intervene, and Aki's men assigned them to drive the machines in two or three days at most.

Mu Qiao didn't believe it at first, until he saw that Yaqi's men flew to the top of the mountain with a machine he didn't know, placed the huge signal tower on the top of the mountain like a turnip, and then planted power poles one by one and pulled the wires.

There is also a wind farm built on the flat ground at the top of one of the low hills, and Mu Qiao and their standing at the foot of the mountain can easily see the large blades of the windmills.

The world is so mysterious, and the things he thought were difficult were easily solved by them.

Don't you need to consider the mountain structure when digging tunnels?! And that signal tower will not fall? Will it fall down and crush people?

"Can the things they built like this work?"

Mu Qiao asked Sang in a low voice, doubtful of what had been built.

"It works, this kind of thing is common in our empire."

Sang looked proud and gave Mu Qiao an affirmative answer.

No, this impact is a little big, Mu Qiao couldn't bear it in his heart, and took Zi'an to see the residents plant trees.

Seeing the residents planting trees, Mu Qiao was frightened again.

Mu Qiao and Zi'an stood in front of the hillside for ten minutes, and Mu Qiao had seen residents pour water on the same sapling thirty times, one bucket at a time.

"Lord Archie, did you all plant trees like this before?"

"yes, what's the problem?"

Yaqi scratched his head, not knowing why Mu Qiao suddenly asked so, isn't this how trees are planted.