90

Chapter 90: Zi'an
In the evening, Vanka came back after eating at the district chief's house, knowing that Mu Qiao and the two of them had not eaten, and originally wanted to pack two portions of fish soup for them to bring back, but when they went to pack, a large pot of rice had been eaten by all the people in the district.

Vanka they didn't eat enough, but for the sake of face, they couldn't grab food with the people in the district.

"I'm sorry, I was going to bring food for the two of you, but that... A pot of rice has already been eaten, just ... You know. Wanka

felt that he couldn't help Mu Qiao, and the meal was still made by Master Mu, but he didn't eat a single bite.

"It's okay, I don't want to eat it anyway."

In fact, Wanka brought the meal back, and Mu Qiao couldn't eat it at all.

Thinking of him eating a pot of rice with these people, Mu Qiao couldn't help but feel sick in his heart.

"Are you not full, I'll cook another meal later, let's eat together."

"Okay!"

"Mu Qiao, what are we going to eat today? I heard that the barbecue seemed delicious.

Vanka was now calling Mu Qiao's name by himself, and when he remembered the barbecue made by Mu Qiao that Stert described to him, his saliva couldn't stop flowing.

"Then eat barbecue."

Mu Qiao agreed very cheerfully and entered the room again, and Lan Zeruoxi followed him.

Vanka was surprised and delighted, and said that they would go and take out all their rations on board.

When Mu Qiao walked into the room, the little robot was telling Zi'an a story.

Mu Qiao stepped forward and listened, wasn't the story he told to him before.

And Zi'an was already lying asleep on the quilt.

Mu Qiao knelt on the bed on one knee to straighten his body, let him lie on his side to prevent touching the wound, and took the small thin quilt on the side to cover it.

Lan Zeruoxi stood at the door and watched Mu Qiao busy adjusting the temperature of the air conditioner, checking the bandages on Zi'an's body, sorting out Zi'an's clothes, and tugging the corners.

"Mu Qiao, don't you have a fetish? How could you let him sleep in your bed?

"Then divide people, like people like you, I won't let you sleep in my bed."

"Ahhhhhhh

Lan Zeruoxi thought of the scene when he first went to Mu Qiao's bed.

At that time, they still lived in Mu Bai's house and did not move out, freezing to death in the middle of the night, and they got into Mu Qiao's bed to keep warm, and Mu Qiao threw himself directly out of bed.

It's a bitter tear to say!

Owe is very interested in this little friend in bed, and is reluctant to come out in the room.

Mu Qiao and Lan Zeruoxi walked out of the room, closed the door casually, and prepared to wash their hands and make a barbecue.

"Did you talk to Vanka about Zi'an?"

"No, I'm going to talk about it later when we eat." It's not good for you to talk about this, I am an imperial with him, and the position is slightly higher than him, I will say this matter, you don't talk for a while.

"Well, that's okay."

"What are you going to do with the people in this area? I don't think you will be as kind as you were before this time.

"Oh, don't talk nonsense, I'm a good law-abiding citizen."

"Whatever you want, after all, this is not our territory, you still have to take care of Vanka's face when you clean up."

"Well, I know this kind of thing, so you don't have to tell me again."

As they spoke, they had already walked to the kitchen door.

Making barbecue is actually quite simple, you only need to find good materials and grills, and then prepare the seasoned sauce.

Vanka, they took out part of the ship's reserve grain, which had been washed and put iron skewers on the table.

As for the barbecue, it has also been taken out of the corner and re-washed.

Mu Qiao only needs to provide the sauce used for barbecue.

Where to eat the barbecue, they thought about it and decided to move the barbecue grill to the deck.

One or twenty people eat barbecue together, stretched out in the dining room and living room, slightly crowded, or better to eat on the deck.

Not only can you see the scenery, but the deck is also relatively wide enough to accommodate so many people and not choke on the smell of barbecue.

Press the button to open the blackout roof on the deck, and in an instant the entire deck is covered with a blackout roof, blocking the rain.

Press another clean button, and the originally wet deck instantly becomes dry.

Since you eat at the same table, it doesn't matter who is who and what identity each person is.

Vanka and his men carried six tables and barbecue grills onto the deck, and Mu Qiao and a few others put the washed meat and vegetables on the table.

Light the natural gas and arrange the sauce, cooking oil and brushes.

Brush the grill with oil, and when the temperature is right, place the grill with the sauce on the rack.

While eating barbecue and chatting about the sky, listening to the sound of rain, this day is really comfortable.

"Mu Qiao, you have circled the area today, is there any way to help them improve their lives?"

Wanka saw that Mu Qiao was walking around the district very seriously today, looking east and west, presumably there should be a way to improve the lives of people here.

"It's okay, I think you may be able to plant trees here, there is a lot of water here, the temperature is very suitable, I think if you plant trees, they will grow well."

"Trees can prevent floods and floods, and if there are more trees, the environment here will be improved, and the chance of flooding will be reduced."

"What about food?"

Wanka saw what trees Mu Qiao had been talking about, the only thing he cared about now was food, even if trees could be planted here, without food, the people here would not be able to survive.

"In terms of grain, I haven't found the young seedlings I want yet, and I may not be able to plant them now."

"Oh, that's how it is."

Vanka was a little disappointed, but also knew that this kind of thing was urgent.

"It's okay, let's take our time, we'll find it someday. Come, eat barbecue.

Vanka returned to his previous confident appearance, which in turn relieved Mu Qiao.

They talked east and west, Mu Qiao frequently looked at Lan Ze Ruoxi, Lan Ze Ruoxi and Wanka they talked in the south and north, just did not open their mouths to ask about Zi'an.

Lan Zeruoxi held Mu Qiao's hand under the table to push his hand and give him a lookSignal him not to be anxious, to be calm.

Lan Zeruoxi continued to chat with Wanka and them, and waited until the time was almost up before he spoke about Zi'an.

"Lord Vanka, you said before that you and your subordinates personally distributed the materials to the residents of every household in each region, so did you ask people to go and see if anyone snatched the materials later?"

Vanka nodded after listening to it, and swallowed the contents of his mouth before speaking.

"Yes, I also let my men visit various areas several times. My men told me that it was true that every household in every region was receiving the supplies we distributed.

"Lord Lanze, why did you suddenly ask about this? Did you see something wrong with this? Could

it be that his subordinates are not doing things well, cutting corners, and filling their own pockets?

"Hmm... Actually, it's fine. It is...... Mu Qiao's fishing place today was more remote, and we met a little boy who looked to be only two or three years old.

"His thatched hut was crumbling and leaking all the time, there was nothing in the house, and when we went looking for him, he was hungry and munching on a raw fish."

"And that fish was given to him by Mu Qiao."

Speaking of this, Vanka understood that this was someone in front of him!

"Fuller, what did you tell me? Didn't you say that every household in every area gets supplies? Why is there no one at home for this little boy? "Fuller has always felt that something is going to happen since Lord Lanzer talked about the distribution of supplies just now, and sure enough, he is going to be unlucky.

Hearing the leader calling his name, Fuller was so frightened that he quickly put down the barbecue in his hand, did not swallow anything in his mouth, and spoke while covering his mouth.

"Chief, I promise you that I will take people to visit various areas three or four times, and indeed every household will be allocated materials!"

Lan Zeruoxi knew that he was not to blame for this, it was the mayor of the Great River District and the residents of the district here who were playing ghosts, and opened his mouth to speak for Fuller.

"Lord Vanka, I don't think your subordinates are to blame for this, you should ask the mayor of the Great River District and the residents of the area, maybe you will have a lot of gains."

"Fuller said that every time they visited, every family did distribute supplies, maybe as soon as they entered the area, they were discovered by the people in the area, and they have been playing with you."

"After all, your subordinates are completely different from the skinny residents in the district who can't get enough to eat."

After speaking for Fuller, Lanzeroxi spoke again and prepared to knock on Vanka and his men, lest they relax too much here and forget about business.

"Lord Vanka, the Star King trusts us, so that those of us came to this planet to help the people here get out of trouble, we can't neglect our duties and lose the trust of the Star King."

"Lord Lanze, don't worry, I will let my subordinates investigate this matter to the end, do things cleanly, neatly, and definitely live up to the trust placed in me by the Star King and everyone!"

After saying that Vanka was about to send someone to investigate, Lan Zeruoxi reached out and stopped him.

"The reason why they were discovered this time was because we unexpectedly chose this place as our first stop, and those people did not expect such a mistake."

"Now that we have struck the snakes, they must have been prepared, you send someone to the little boy's house to look for it now, and you will definitely find those supplies."

"Let's eat well tonight, let's not talk about these bad things for now."

Wanka saw that Lan Zeruoxi was a little anxious to speak, and there might be something to say to himself.

"Lord Lanze, you can just say it bluntly, you don't need to swallow."

"It's just..."

Lan Zeruo sighed with embarrassment before saying the next words.

"I just hope that when Lord Ka finds out the truth, I will trouble to ask about the family situation of this little boy, we found that the little boy was all wounded today, and the wounds were all injured by sharp blades and hard objects, and some of the injuries were still deep in the bone."

"Hiss——!!"

Wanka they gasped, they really didn't expect that the people in the Dahe District were so vicious, and they could be so poisonous to a child, it was really unforgivable!

"It's abominable! Lord Lanze, rest assured, I will never let them go easily!

"With Lord Vanka's words, I am relieved, it is really troublesome Lord Vanka."

"It's okay, it's okay, that's what I should have done. I always thought I was doing a good job, but I didn't expect to be so derelict in my duties, and it's a shame that this kind of thing actually let Lord Lanze tell me to know!

"The hearts of people on this planet are really dirty, and no matter how minor a child is injured in our empire, intending to harm a child is punishable by death." I always thought that this planet treats children the same as our empire, but I thought wrong.

The others were very angry, they really did not expect that the mayor of the Great River District looked amiable, and the people in the district were also very enthusiastic about them, but they were so disgusting in private.

They have only seen intrigue between adults, and it is really difficult to imagine that adults on this planet still use children as bargaining chips to seize children's supplies, which is really unacceptable.

"Until everything is found, let's not make conclusions." Don't be angry, Lord Vanka, let's take our time. Lan

Zeruoxi saw that the goal had been achieved, smiled and comforted Vanka and put the already cooked barbecue on Mu Qiao's plate.

Lan Ze Ruoxi did this beautifully, and the courtesy was still exchanged, and Mu Qiao also put his own grilled meat skewers in front of Lan Ze Ruoxi.

Then they changed the subject, and they started talking about planting trees.

On the way to the Porpo consular district before, Mu Qiao had already gone to the house of the man who sold the saplings at the original trade fair and bought all the saplings in their family.

Now those saplings are partly in Muqiao's space, and partly in Lan Zeruoxi's space.

The temperature in the large river area is suitable, and the survival rate of the trees should be high.

They plan to send someone tomorrow to plant a dozen saplings to test the water.

Lan Zeruoxi glanced inadvertently and saw the two little guys hiding in the doorway to peek at them.

Lan Zeruoxi beckoned at them, and owed the little robot and excitedly pulled Zi'an out.

Mu Qiao also noticed them, put down the barbecue in his hand, and let Zi'an come to his side.

Zi An pulled on the ill-fitting slippers and timidly walked in front of Mu Qiao.

Mu Qiao easily picked up Zi'an and put him on his lap and put his arms around him.

Zi'an found that several other big brothers were looking at him, and shyly put his arm around Mu Qiao's neck and hid in Mu Qiao's arms.

Vanka: They are all looking at this cute and well-behaved little boy.

He looks so cute, cute and well-behaved!

Notice that when the little one raised his hands around Mu Qiao's neck, the clothes automatically pulled up, revealing the bandages on his stomach and back.

Vanka's dissatisfaction with the residents of the Great River District has reached a higher level, such a well-behaved and cute child can get his hands on it, it is really too vicious!

"Hurry up and eat, I don't see that people are shy."

Vanka they yelled at the little boy and looked down to eat the barbecue.

They are all bachelors, when did such a cute child appear in the family, it was a little difficult to control for a while.

Mu Qiao noticed that Zi'an had been secretly watching the barbecue on the table, and was about to help him bake a taste with sweet noodle sauce.

A plate appeared in front of him, which was handed over by Lan Zeruoxi.

"This is what I just grilled with sweet noodle sauce, Zi'an should be able to eat it."

Lan Zeruo smiled, put the barbecue in Mu Qiao's hand, and squeezed Zi'an's eyebrows, making Zi'an embarrassed, and quickly hid in Mu Qiao's arms.

"Zi'an wants to say thank you Brother Lanze."

Mu Qiao glanced at the plates and found that Lan Zeruoxi had intimately replaced the iron skewers of the barbecue with wooden skewers, and also used the plates to serve the barbecue, and there was a short toothpick on each barbecue.

The wooden stick coaxed Zi'an out of his arms and asked Zi'an to thank Lan Zeruoxi.

"Thank you for intercepting brother."

Zi'an's voice was soft and sticky, which made people's hearts melt when they heard it.

Vanka, they regretted how they were so eyeless just now, otherwise Zi'an would be them thankfully.

"You're welcome."

Lan Zeruoxi gladly accepted Zi'an's thanks.

I was so sad to see that the owner held Zi'an in his arms, and still held a plate in his hand so that Zi'an could easily eat barbecue.

"Master master, I also want to eat barbecue."

"No, you can't eat it if you're a robot."

"Woo~"x_x

"I'm so sad to owe, the master doesn't love me at all!"

Mu Qiao was helpless and funny, beckoned the little robot to come to his side and touched his round head.

"Okay, okay, don't be angry ha, the master still loves you very much."