117

Chapter 117: Chen Yi and Zhao Wen

After Mu Qiao returned home, Teng Li told him that Mu Heng had returned to the new planet last night, and he didn't know what method Mu Heng used.

Mu Qiao went to ask Chu Su the reason for this, and Chu Su told him that the new government was already a little dissatisfied with him not going back for so long, plus the Mu family and the Song family had many enemies waiting to pull them down.

Compared with a man and Shitu, Mu Heng will of course choose the latter.

"Chu Dad he..."

"There will be some feelings in my heart, and I should sigh that the person I have liked for so many years is actually a trash."

Chu Su told Mu Qiao about this very calmly, and by the way, informed him of his and Chu's father's plans.

"By the way, Dad Chu and I are estimated to live here, and in two days I will go to Lord Wado to find a position under him."

"Okay!"

Chu Dad and the two of them don't go back, their family can also reunite and live together, and Xiao Uncle they will also be very happy.

"Spring will start in a few days, and when the snow melts, let's go shopping in the consular district, buy some clothes and daily necessities to wear in spring, and bring Xiao Shu and Teng Li with them."

"Okay! Brother is great!

"Brother hug!"

Before Chu Su spoke, Zi'an, who knew that Mu Qiao had returned, had taken the lead in expressing approval, and pulled Mu Qiao's pant leg and reached out to hug him.

Mu Qiao squatted down and picked up the little one, and turned around without seeing Zhao Wen.

"Why didn't you see Zhao Wen?"

"He went on a date with the man named Chen Yi."

Hearing Chu Su's words, Mu Qiao was quite surprised.

"Didn't he say that Chen Yi would never deal with Chen Yi until he dealt with his own parents and that girl's family?"

"The matter has been settled, Zhao Wen said that he would come back with Chen Yi in two days."

It may be that Chen Yi was inspired after knowing Chu Su's "great deeds", and he did not want to solve the problem with his parents and directly tore his face.

The method of tearing the skin is also more strange, Chen Yi colluded with the girl to directly say that Chen Yi can't do it.

Yes, that's what it means.

Chen Yi's parents and the girl's family have been complaining about how the two of them have been together for so long, and their stomachs have not moved, and the girl directly complained with a look of disgust.

'Chen Yi, he can't do it, I just can't get pregnant if I want to! One by one, they just stare at my stomach, trying to make money from me, and don't look at the people you are looking for.

'

Don't say pregnant, we haven't been to bed yet!'

The news was so explosive that Chen Yi's parents wanted to tear the girl's face on the spot and make her shamelessly slander their son here.

Under the girl's true disgust, Chen Yi's parents finally believed a little, couldn't hold back their emotions and passed out directly, "boom" and "boom" two braincases landed, and no one followed them.