96

Chapter 96: Watermelon

Listening to what they said, it turned out that they were disliked by their own children during lunch at lunch, and they disliked that they could not make kites.

After preparing all the materials for making kites, they studied them at home for several hours, and as a result, none of the kites they made could fly, so they asked Mu Qiao for advice.

It's okay to go home with them and teach them how to make kites, but Mu Qiao doesn't worry about leaving Zi'an here alone, and he doesn't want to pull Zi'an, who is having fun, to go with him.

A little boy ran over, the son of one of the three of them, and promised Mu Qiao that he would protect Zi'an from being bullied, and Mu Qiao just went to teach his father how to make kites.

Mu Qiao hesitated for a moment, a little unwilling to go.

The little boy kept promising that he would protect Zi'an and would never let him be bullied a little.

Mu Qiao saw that Zi'an was having fun, but he still left with the three people.

Just a few steps away, Mu Qiao heard a cry from behind, and turned his head to see that it was Zi'an.

Zi'an ran over to chase him crying, but accidentally fell to the ground.

Mu Qiao quickly ran over to help him up, only to see that Zi'an's mouth was full of soil, which was accidentally knocked on the ground and ate a mouthful of soil, fortunately there was no blood.

"Whoa, whoa..."

"Brother... Don't go!

"Wow whoa... Brother...... No...... Zi'an wow..."

Mu Qiao painfully got out the soil in Zi'an's mouth, patted the mud on Zi'an's body, picked it up and hugged him in his arms.

The three people and the other children were a little overwhelmed, and the three people didn't expect that just because the three of them came to ask someone to help, how could this make other children cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, and I made your children cry."

"It's okay, I don't blame you, I didn't think it through."

Mu Qiao smiled politely at them and went to reassure the other children.

"Children, you continue to play first, and I'll send Zi'an over later."

Mu Qiao held Zi'an as he walked, and when they reached the door of one of the three of them, Zi'an finally stopped and hugged Mu Qiao's neck and sobbed softly.

As soon as Mu Qiao sat down, someone next to him handed Zi'an something to eat, and it was actually a piece of watermelon.

"Come, don't cry children, uncle will give you a melon that our family grows itself."

"Thank you, big brother, for letting you spend money."

Mu Qiao thanked the man and bowed his head to coax Zi'an.

"Zi'an, there is uncle to give you food, Zi'an want to eat, if you eat, say thank you to your uncle."

"Thank you... Uncle. Zi'an

took the watermelon with red eyes, with tears in the corners of his eyes, whispered thank you to his uncle, and nestled in his brother's arms and ate melon in small bites.

Mu Qiao looked at the kites they made and found that most of their kites were light and heavy, and the wire used to make the kite frame was tied too much to increase the weight, which caused the kite to not fly, and it was not easy to balance after flying.