Suumary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Lin Xun passed through a bloody novel and became a cannon fodder Omega who was used by his father to pay off tens of millions of debts.

At first, Lin Xun thought that he would be like an ancient philanderer, who would follow the news and pay off debts with his body, being humble and lowly, just waiting for Gu Huaiye to find his true love and kick him out.

until--

At the graduation ceremony, he was ridiculed for not having a suitable dress, so Gu Huaiye personally sent him a custom-made dress of the season.

When he was embarrassed at the wedding banquet, Gu Huaiye suddenly appeared and introduced him in public: "This is my wife."

On his birthday, Gu Huaiye gave him an island named Linxun with flowers blooming all year round, just because he said he wanted to grow some flowers.

Lin Xun: Things are getting worse and worse...

Gu Huaiye, the only son of the Gu family who was born into the empire's top wealthy family, holds the title of Duke, is a 5S-level Alpha, and is the only white tiger in the empire. However, he suffers from severe Omega pheromone rejection. The susceptible period can only be suppressed with drugs.

Doctors have long concluded that if a suitable partner cannot be found for a long time, the glands may atrophy, leading to some functional decline.

Until he met Lin Xun, he fell into his arms like a milk bean. From then on, the world smelled pure and sweet, and the fragrance lasted for a long time.

later--

Lin Xun, who had always thought that the other party was not very good, glared at the gluttonous Gu Huaiye with anger and anger, and complained with red eyes: Liar!

The pure white tiger rolled onto the ground with a roar, revealing its soft belly~

Three seconds later, Lin Xun buried himself in it, his voice so fierce that he said duplicity: "There's no point in trying to please me!"

The suspected incompetent villain versus the scheming, cute and cute one

1vs1, loving each other.

Ps: If you don't like crosses, no crosses, no gays, I hope we can respect each other.

Content tags: Fantasy space, entertainment circle, sweet articles, through books

Search keywords: Protagonist: Lin Xun, Gu Huaiye ┃ Supporting role: Please collect "Black Panther Admiral's Happy Bride [Through the Book]" ~ ┃ Others: Gray Sword Like Feather

One sentence summary: I like him and want to be nice to him

Purpose: Live hard and move forward courageously

Chapter 1

Lin Xun woke up in a daze. The music in his ears was vibrating and gave him a terrible headache. His eyes were too bright to open due to the colorful lights.

"Well..." Lin Xun reluctantly stood up, trying to see clearly where he was.

Someone suddenly touched his shoulder: "Lin Xun, Brother Yi has just gone out. You go and settle the bill now. When you come back later, you can gain a good impression in front of him."

Brother Yi, who is it?

"Isn't it a good idea to let Lin Xun settle the bill? There are so many of us, so it will definitely cost a lot. The Lin family is having financial problems now, so don't..."