Chapter 95

This question can be said to be very tricky. After Gu Huaiye read the question, the scene was silent for a moment.

Lin Xun looked at him with a smile: "Do you think I am the person you like, or do you like your money?"

Gu Huaiye had a smile in his eyes: "I think it's best for you to like both, after all, I don't lack either."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw other guests applauding.

"Brother Gu, this wave of 6666!" Lin Xiazhi took the lead in applauding, and the atmosphere was very good.

Lin Xun nodded: "You're right, I like both, whether it's your people or your money, I want it!"

"Hahaha, children only make choices, adults naturally want them all!"

"6666, exciting, haha!"

"Someone come and kill me to cheer them up!",

...

The director was very satisfied with this wave of questions and generously asked the etiquette ladies to bring the hot pot.

The live broadcast will still be terminated during meal time.

Let the whole group relax for a while.

Although there was no wine, this hot pot meal still made everyone very satisfied after a busy day of recording.

Especially for hot pot, the more people there, the more atmosphere there is.

After a hearty meal, it's already past eight o'clock.

There are still 4 hours left before the end of the live broadcast.

Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye were going back to their rooms to rest.

Xiong Ni said blankly: "Then there's no need to continue looking for clues?"

"There's still another day tomorrow, don't worry, let's go back and rest." Lin Xun looked like he had come before.

Others were also tired after a long day, and especially after eating, they didn't want to move much.

"I don't plan to continue. I will go back to the room and live broadcast my makeup removal for everyone, haha." Zhang Luan walked out with a smile.

Bai Ye stretched his neck: "I'm tired too. If you don't mind, I'll go to sleep in a while and live broadcast to sleep, haha!"

Hearing this, Xiong Ni pulled Lin Xiazhi: "Then let's go back to the room, too?"

As a result, when they were walking upstairs, Lin Xun suddenly stopped the two of them: "Can you go back so early and fall asleep? Why don't you go to my room and play poker?"

"Did you bring it?" Xiong Ni's eyes lit up, filled with anticipation.

"certainly."

"Hahaha, it feels a bit like college students camping!"

"By the way, aren't Lin Xun and Mr. Gu going to dig for treasure soon?"

...

The four of them came to Gu Huaiye's room together. Lin Xun opened his suitcase. Xiong Ni saw that in addition to clothes, there were all kinds of snacks in his suitcase. Lin Xun took out the poker and threw it on the bed, and then took out the snacks: "Eat and play at the same time!"

"Can you still eat it?" Xiong Ni looked at him. Although he also wanted to eat, he had eaten too much hot pot just now, and he was really a little full now.

Lin Xun tore open a bag of potato chips and said, "I didn't eat much just now, so I still have some energy left."

"What are we playing, Landlords?"