Chapter 25

Lin Xun didn't understand what Gu Huaiye meant for a while. He blinked and asked doubtfully, "Don't you want to explain?"

But why not explain?

"We have to live together on the set. If there is no special reason, why do we have to live together?"

"That's because of your body..."

"I know, but do you think others will believe it? I don't want them to make random guesses. There is nothing wrong with such a misunderstanding, what do you think?"

Lin Xun understood what Gu Huaiye meant. Living together according to their AO genders would indeed make people doubt their relationship. Should he have to explain that Gu Huaiye was in poor health when he saw each other in the future? It was obviously unrealistic.

Living outside is no different than being at home. There will be a lot of people to deal with. The more he explains, the darker and darker the story will become. He is not sure what the story will look like in the end.

Nodding: "You are right, let's just leave it like this for the time being. If there is a misunderstanding, it will be a misunderstanding. Anyway, I told the crew that you are my family member. They can guess whatever they want, as long as the two of us are honest in our hearts." Just hang out, right?"

Huai Ye, who was not very open-minded, looked at the young man's clear black eyes, pursed his lips, and nodded stiffly: "Yes."

Lin Xun, who had never kept anything in mind, didn't take it to heart after he figured it out. He would do the same thing when he had the opportunity to explain it to Xiong Ni in private in the future.

"Let's pack our things in the next two days and see what we need to bring with us. I have to go to school tomorrow to ask for leave."

"You can ask Reco to do it for you."

"Farewell, I'm sorry to trouble Uncle Lei all the time."

"What did you call him?"

Lin Xun, who had just pulled out his suitcase, subconsciously looked at Gu Huaiye: "Uncle Lei, what's wrong?"

Thinking of Lei Ke, who is in his forties this year, it wouldn't be too much for Lin Xun, who had just turned twenty, to call him uncle, but he didn't want to call him uncle Lei Ke...

"Let's call him brother from now on."

Lin Xun: "...Okay."

Although he didn't quite understand why, he had no objection to calling me brother or uncle.

Gu Huaiye sat for a while and got up and went to the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, he couldn't help but look at himself. The Alpha's facial features in the mirror were too tough, and because he didn't smile often, he looked a bit serious.

A pair of golden eyes are particularly cold when there is no emotion.

Gu Huaiye touched his eyebrows dissatisfiedly. Although he didn't look old, standing next to the little Omega, the age gap could still be seen.

Even though he was only 8 years older, he seemed to be a generation older, which made Gu Huaiye feel dissatisfied with himself for the first time.

Should I dress younger?

Lin Xun roughly packed his things, and then looked at the bathroom. Gu Huaiye went in to tinker with things for a long time and didn't come out. He didn't know what he was doing.

He walked over and knocked on the door gently: "Mr. Gu, if you have anything to bring, I'll help you pack it up."

Gu Huaiye opened the door and said naturally: "I will do it myself."