Chapter 102

After Lin Xun's words fell, Zhang Luan was stunned for a moment, and the others also looked suspicious, unsure whether Lin Xun's words were a joke or serious.

Everyone was silent for a while.

Lin Xun still had a smile on his face: "Sister Zhang, you are a vampire, or you were captured by a vampire. The traces of venom in you can be seen through my prophecy mirror."

"True or false?" Lin Xiazhi glanced at Zhang Luan with disbelief.

Xiong Ni directly took Lin Xun's hand and took a look at the magnifying glass in his hand. Sure enough, he saw traces of fluorescence on Zhang Luan's body: "Sister Zhang, it's really you."

Zhang Luan, who was just curious to ask who it was, remained silent after Lin Xun said that, as if she hadn't reacted yet, or rather, she never expected it to be herself.

"How is that possible?" Seeing everyone staring at him, Zhang Luan said awkwardly.

Lin Xun saw that she didn't believe it, so he put the magnifying glass in front of her: "It's on your clothes, you can see for yourself."

Zhang Luan reached out to take it, pointed at Lin Xun's shoulder, took a look, and sure enough he saw traces of fluorescent green.

"When did this happen and who is it?" Zhang Luan looked at Bai Ye, Tongxiao and Fu Ping in surprise.

They were a group just now, which means that these three people are the most suspicious of the marks on her body.

At this time, the broadcast rang again——

"Zhang Luan, OUT!"

Everyone watched Zhang Luan leave, and the atmosphere was a little strange for a moment.

"Hahaha, Zhang Luan, I think she may have doubts about life!"

"Just now, Sister Zhang kept asking who was who, but it turned out to be herself!"

"In the last issue, Fu Ping was out midway, and this time it's Zhang Luan. They are such an interesting couple!"

...

"It seems that if there is another person captured by a vampire, just take a photo with Ah Xun and you will get the result, but you can't tell who is a vampire!" Xiong Ni said regretfully.

"The vampire must be one or more of the three of them." Lin Xiazhi looked at Tong Xiaobai, Ye Fuping and the three of them with a smile.

Tong Xiao looked at Fu Ping and Bai Ye and suddenly said, "I can expose myself."

The five words that came out of the blue were like a bomb thrown into the calm lake, making the atmosphere inexplicably condensed.

Bai Ye raised his hand and put it on his shoulder: "Why do you talk so much today?"

"I find that Brother Tong, either he doesn't speak, or he speaks, it's amazing. I think it's good to expose yourself." Lin Xun opened his mouth, feeling like he wasn't afraid of getting into trouble.

Now that he has revealed his identity, if everyone reveals themselves, the director team will be the most afraid.

"You're causing trouble!" Lin Xiazhi looked at Tong Xiao, "I want to know your identity. Let us know. You won't expose yourself as a vampire."

Fu Ping laughed: "Do you dare to believe the identity he revealed? What if he is a vampire pretending to be a civilian or a hunter?"

"It smells bad!" Bai Ye touched his chin and said to Tong Xiao again, "Do you really want to expose yourself?"