Chapter 36

After Gu Huaiye put down the phone, he told Lin Xun about Gu's recently expanded projects.

The entertainment company called Xunye was acquired not long ago.

After nearly half a month of rectification, it can be opened for business immediately.

At this point, Gu Huaiye didn't even need to say more, Lin Xun already knew the purpose of establishing this entertainment company.

He rolled his eyes and said with a smile: "So now I am the only artist appointed by the company?"

Gu Huaiye nodded: "If you are willing."

It can even become Lin Xun's exclusive company.

Lin Xun felt warm in his heart. He felt that Gu Huaiye was really just like his pheromones, giving people a warm and blazing feeling like a sun.

"Why am I unwilling? You named yourself Xun Ye. Xun is Lin Xun's Xun. What about Ye? Is it Gu Huaiye's Ye?"

He asked straightforwardly, his clear eyes full of expectant smiles.

Even if Gu Huaiye's little thoughts were exposed and he felt a little uncomfortable, he didn't want to hide anything from the young man.

"Yes, Xun is Lin Xun's Xun, and Ye is Gu Huaiye's Ye."

Originally he was the one who took the initiative to expose the truth of the matter, but after the man admitted it without hesitation, Lin Xun's heart beat much faster than usual.

Looking at Gu Huaiye's pair of golden eyes that were so bright that they glowed, you didn't need to look any further, it was all about his figure.

For a moment, Lin Xun's heartbeat was completely out of balance. He turned his head to the side and blinked quickly. He felt that something seemed different.

Gu Huaiye saw that the young man's ears were red and silent, pretending to look at the scenery outside the window naturally. The corners of his lips curled up slightly, and he asked seemingly unintentionally: "So do you think this name is okay?"

Lin Xun pursed his lower lip and nodded stiffly: "Not bad."

Gu Huaiye chuckled lightly, and when the deep and hoarse voice reached Lin Xun's ears, it only made people feel numb.

"Well, I think so too, it's not bad."

Lin Xun pinched his thigh. Was it because he hadn't passed the period of false estrus yet? Why did he feel that the man sitting next to him was so sexy and alluring at this moment? !

The car finally drove into the Gu family's mansion. As soon as it stopped, Lin Xun opened the car door and ran out.

I'm really afraid that if I slow down a little, my thoughts will be exposed in front of others.

Gu Ting saw the car coming in the house. He came out early in the morning and stood at the door. He looked at the little Omega running towards him and smiled: "Oh, Xiaoxun, run slowly and don't fall."

When Lin Xun saw Gu Ting standing there, he opened his arms and hugged him: "Grandpa, I miss you so much!"

"Grandpa misses you too. He's lost weight. Look, his little face is no bigger than a palm!" As he said this, he glared at Gu Huaiye who was walking over.

Apparently he disliked him for not taking good care of people.

Gu Huaiye was used to being disliked every day: "Aren't you hungry? Why don't you come in quickly?"

He reached out and grabbed Lin Xun's arm, pulling him to his side while standing between him and Gu Ting.

Gu Ting looked at Gu Huaiye, who was like a wall in front of him, and couldn't help but said: "If you think we are walking too slowly, just go in by yourself. Why are you dragging Xiaoxun along?"