Chapter 72

When Chen Haoning was taken down by the man in black, he gave Monkey a meaningful look. Monkey sat there, looking speechless.

Liu Jiajia watched in confusion as Chen Haoning was taken away from the scene: "What's going on?"

Lin Xun shrugged his shoulders: "I don't know."

Monkey found that everyone was looking at him at this moment: "They are all looking at what I do. It's really not me."

Lin Xiazhi smiled and said, "Then why did Haoning look at you specifically when he went down?"

Shen Tang touched his chin: "Can this show still be played like this? It's interesting. Is it possible for us to be Out?"

Liu Jiajia nodded: "There is a ghost among us, so be careful."

After speaking, he also glanced at Monkey.

"But Haoning was just standing here, how was he killed?" Shen Tang looked confused.

"Some death conditions must have been encountered." Lin Xun said, "Anyway, everyone should be careful. We should be able to go back and look for clues next."

"What do you mean, after the game is over, can we move around freely?" Lin Xiazhi looked like he was going to record the show.

For flying guests who come to participate in the program for the first time, they will be confused if there are no prompts.

"In our show, all plot clues need to be deduced by yourself. It all depends on what you can find." Monkey said and sighed, "Otherwise, why do you think I lose every episode?"

"Isn't it because you're not good at it?" Shen Tang exposed him mercilessly, and Monkey screamed, "I can't get through this day."

"But with the background of an heir, what can we deduce, and nothing special happened? No wonder Ji Xinglan came back after participating and told me to just play around." Shen Tang smiled and bared his white teeth, "I'm just fooling around." He still does, but he didn't say that there are ghosts in this game who can kill people. It's hard to participate in a show and die without much exposure. Then the advertising fee must be settled in full!"

"Hahaha, Chen Huahua, what is your status? Do you still lack this traffic?"

"Laughing so hard, I just want to know how Brother Hao feels now. Do you still think Monkey killed him?"

"Monkey really takes the blame based on his strength!"

"Actually, it's not like taking the blame. He and Lin Xun are in the same group. If Lin Xun doesn't kill people, then Monkey probably won't be able to kill anyone. Then they will be very passive. Now it's just right for one to be in the light and the other to be in the dark. But by the way, could there be a third ghost among them, could it be Shen Tang? Shen Tang also got the code right just now?"

"I feel like it's Shen Tang. Shen Tang is acting right now!"

"Actor Shen is a ghost, but now I want to know who Lin Xun will kill next. Ahhhh, so exciting!"

...

After a group of people returned from Xishui's house, they saw a young man in national costumes running over: "Dear guests, I am very sorry. The chef's wife at home has given birth to a baby, so the chef has taken leave. You need to solve the food problem these days by yourselves. "

"I knew the program team would not let us go, here we go again." Monkey said and looked at Lin Xun, "Axun, the time has come again when we need you."

"What, does Ah Xun know how to cook?" Lin Xiazhi looked at Lin Xun in disbelief after hearing this, but before Lin Xun could speak, Liu Jiajia said, "I can only say that you are in a good mood."