Chapter 68

Lin Xun felt that he still underestimated his talents as an Alpha, as well as his even more superior talents as a top Alpha.

Gu Huaiye's long-standing forbearance was really the best protection for him.

Once the floodgates are opened, this is simply a ferocious beast.

For three full days, he was stimulated by Gu Huaiye's pheromones and went straight into estrus, without saying a word, and he didn't even get out of bed afterwards.

He used to suspect that Gu Huaiye was incompetent and that he was really too ignorant. Wasn't he incompetent? He was obviously very capable!

Know people, know faces, but don't know their hearts, it's simply a matter of face and heart!

Completely deceived by his appearance, he made such a request in the car without fear of death!

Lin Xun lay on the pillow and felt aggrieved just thinking about it.

Feeling a touch on his waist, Lin Xun raised his hand and patted it: "Don't touch me now, leave me alone."

Gu Huaiye looked at the little Omega with a smile, who had been maintaining this posture of facing the wall and saying nothing since he woke up: "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I just want to think about life." After finishing speaking, Lin Xun turned his head and glanced at him, with a particularly resentful look in his eyes, "I really didn't see that you have such a great ability before."

After saying that, he turned his head again, squeezed the pillow tightly, and continued: "I heard from the conversation between Si Xian and grandpa that you are not good at that. At first I didn't care, after all, I didn't want to fall in love with you, but later on At the same time, I felt that this problem would have to be faced sooner or later, and I was worried about hurting your self-esteem. I thought of many ways, and finally I even thought that if you couldn't do it, I wouldn't be able to do it for the sake of love, and I did it secretly. So many things..."

At this point, Lin Xun turned his head to look at Gu Huaiye again, with an angry look in his eyes: "Are you secretly laughing at me? Why are you so bad? You are obviously very good, but you can't lie to me. You made me misunderstand, it's embarrassing, your good brother knew about it when you went to the hospital for consultation, please apologize to me, Gu Huaiye!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had this in mind for me..."

Gu Huaiye leaned over lovingly, trying to defend himself.

As a result, before he could finish his words, Lin Xun scolded him: "Shut up, you liar. Just say you can do it. Why are you so good? My waist is about to break. Three days, three full days." You bastard, liar, you exposed your ears and tail to tempt me, you, you, you bullied me just because I liked you, I told you not to, but you didn't stop, but you continued, you..."

"Then we stopped and you asked us to continue!"

"You are still quibbling!" Lin Xun sat up angrily, and then his expression became entangled. He was holding his waist, his eyes were red, and he looked like he had been tortured. He understood. , why did Gu Huaiye book a suite with Lei Ke for five days in the first place? This Alpha is so cruel that he is simply inhuman!

Seeing the little Omega cursing and accusing him of his crimes, Gu Huaiye felt that he was hopeless. Not only did he not find it annoying, he also found it extremely cute.

Sure enough, he shouldn't be let go.

Feeling that the light in Gu Huaiye's eyes had deepened a lot, Lin Xun, who already knew what his look meant, subconsciously wanted to run away, but Gu Huaiye pulled him into his arms and hugged him: "I can't move you anymore, but let me hug you." ."