Chapter 29

Early in the morning, the crew informed them to take makeup photos. Xiong Ni was so excited that he sent a message at four or five in the morning to ask if Lin Xun was awake.

He didn't see it until 6 o'clock.

He was woken up by the alarm clock. When he woke up, Gu Huaiye was no longer in bed.

Seeing the hour hand pointing steadily at the 6 position, Lin Xun looked at the empty bed next to him. He really wanted to wonder whether Gu Huaiye would sleep at night. What time did he wake up?

Is it necessary to get up so early for morning exercise?

It is said that age makes you sleep less, but Gu Huaiye is not that old!

While doubting life, he got out of bed and washed up. When he came out of the bathroom, Gu Huaiye just came back from running. As soon as he leaned over with the heat, Lin Xun could smell the smell of the sun in the air.

Something strange came out of his body: "I've finished using it, you can take a shower."

Just waiting for him to come out, I couldn't help but turn around and ask: "What time do you wake up every day?"

Gu Huaiye didn't expect him to ask like this, and was stunned for a moment: "Around five o'clock, what happened?"

Lin Xun thought that 5 o'clock was okay, at least it wasn't three or four o'clock: "It's okay."

Gu Huaiye couldn't say more about this matter, so he looked at him suspiciously and closed the bathroom door.

After setting their makeup at 8 o'clock, Lin Xun and Xiong Ni made an appointment to go downstairs at 7:30. They saw Zhang An who came downstairs at some unknown time but did not go upstairs.

Seeing the two of them, Zhang An immediately ran over with a smile, carrying a bag behind him: "Good morning, shall we set off now?"

When Lin Xun came down, he sprayed some isolation agent and felt a cool mint smell on his body.

The smell is a bit too strong and it feels a bit choking.

But this is the only type of isolation agent sold around here, so I can't choose between them.

Walking out with Zhang An, Lin Xun said, "I'll pull you into the group later so you can know in advance what happens next. By the way, what time did you come here in the morning? Is that convenient?"

"It's convenient. You can come directly by subway. I arrived at 7:30. Yesterday, Xiong Ni told me that you were living with Mr. Gu, so I didn't go up."

Zhang An felt a little embarrassed when he said this.

He didn't go up because he was obviously afraid of disturbing Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye.

After Gu Ting said that in front of everyone, Lin Xun felt that there was no need to explain at all.

"It's okay. Just come up as early as possible from now on. Mr. Gu is a very nice person." Lin Xun said this naturally. Zhang An only felt that the Mr. Gu in front of Lin Xun might not be the same as the one they saw.

The crew temporarily opened 7 dressing rooms. Except for dressing rooms 1 and 2, which were occupied by Lin Xiazhi and Tang Mo, the rest of the dressing rooms can be used freely.

But when he saw Lin Xun, Zhou Heng came over and said, "You guys go directly to No. 7, the makeup artist is already waiting."

Director Guan Shan obviously told him in advance, otherwise according to Lin Xun's current status, not to mention using it with other people, he would have to wait for others to use it before he can use it.