Chapter 77

Lin Xun looked at the patients being beaten on the ground. This kind of behavior of killing chickens to scare monkeys did not have a particularly good effect among this group of mental patients. These patients regarded everything as a joke. They did not understand what these things meant. What.

I can't even understand what these doctors and nurses are saying.

But these doctors and nurses know that this is the case, but they still do it. What does it mean?

Does it mean that here they can give full play to their evil thoughts and do things that are not allowed in an equal society in the name of treatment?

At this time, Lin Xun wanted to know, were these people doctors, nurses or executioners?

"It seems like this kind of thing happens often in this mental hospital." Shen Tang couldn't help but said while looking at the executioner on the high platform.

Lin Xun suddenly looked at Liu Jiajia: "Sister Jiajia, didn't you say in the morning that this Tongzi Building was originally a mental hospital but was later replaced, so why was it replaced?"

Lin Xun felt that this might be the key to their breakthrough this period.

Liu Jiajia shook her head: "I don't remember. I heard what others said. When I came here, I suddenly remembered that this place used to be a mental hospital. I didn't know the specific process."

Monkey heard this and immediately sighed: "Sister Jiajia, this may be the closest you get to the truth."

Chen Haoning smiled and shook his head: "If you say that, Sister Jiajia will regret it to death."

Liu Jiajia glared at the two of them: "Shut up, you guys."

Lin Xun smiled and said: "We should be able to find the answer in the hospital. If the plot is based on real cases, then I think the truth can be found here."

Shen Tang glanced at him: "I feel like you have already ignited your fighting spirit."

"So, Brother Shen, do you want to form an alliance this time?" Lin Xun took the initiative to initiate the invitation, causing others to immediately say, "Isn't it bad for you two to do this openly?"

"Then let's make a deal. How about the five of us escaping from here together this time?" Lin Xun then looked at everyone.

Monkey smiled and said, "Why are you planning to take the route of never abandoning or giving up this time?"

"I think it's pretty good. I'll give you something a little different in the last issue!" Liu Jiajia raised her hand in agreement.

Chen Haoning nodded: "I have no objection."

Shen Tang raised his eyebrows: "Then it seems I can't say I have any objections."

In this way, the five people successfully formed an alliance for the first time.

"Hahaha, why are you so excited all of a sudden?"

"Ah ah ah, I'm really looking forward to the ending. I wonder if they can escape from here together in the end!"

"This issue is truly a great escape for life!"

...

At the moment when the five people successfully formed an alliance, the execution on the high platform ended. The patient who had been flogged for 5 minutes no longer struggled. When the executioner dragged him off the high platform, there were blood stains on the ground.

They knew very well that this person would probably not survive, but where would he be thrown?

The patients standing under the high platform cheered for this, as if this was a particularly good thing.