Chapter 39

When Qin Nanke caught up, he happened to see how Gu Huaiye threw the person out of the elevator.

The loud sound of landing made his flesh ache.

Looking at the little Omega who was protected behind him by Gu Huaiye, he saw a pair of clear black eyes that showed no fear at all, but a little smile.

His hands were even more tightly wrapped around Gu Huaiye's waist, wanting to be as obedient as possible and as beautiful as possible.

Qin Nanke felt that he should not follow him and forcefully eat the dog food.

Gu Huaiye looked at the middle-aged man who fell to the ground and struggled to get up with a sullen look on his face. If he hadn't still had reason, Qin Nanke would have no doubt that this man would be dead.

Lin Xun let go of his hand and turned to look at the assistant behind him: "Are you okay?"

The assistant was pushed just now to protect him, and Lin Xun was worried that she would be injured.

The assistant shook his head: "I'm fine, don't worry."

The security guard and manager who saw the situation from the surveillance camera rushed over: "I'm sorry, Mr. Gu, I'll handle it right away."

"Check it out and hand him over to the police." Gu Huaiye grabbed Lin Xun's hand, not wanting to expose his ruthless side in front of the young man.

The manager nodded quickly: "I know, I'll take care of it right away."

Qin Nanke smiled, patted the manager's shoulder lightly, turned to the assistant who was following behind and said, "You have worked hard tonight, I'll ask the driver to take you back."

The assistant also knew that there was no use staying here: "It doesn't matter, I can take a taxi myself."

"It's not safe for a lady to go home by herself at such a late hour. It's convenient because my driver happens to be downstairs."

...

Gu Huaiye took Lin Xun to the private room. After entering, Lin Xun saw Si Xian sitting inside and another Alpha he had never seen before.

Both came towards him.

Lin Xun smiled and waved: "Hello."

Mu Li knew that he didn't know him, so he stood up and walked over: "My name is Mu Li, Si Xian, you should know."

"Hello Brother Mu, I know Dr. Si."

Just as he was talking, Qin Nanke came in from behind: "And here I am, my name is Qin Nanke. Nice to meet you, sister-in-law."

Lin Xun looked at Qin Nanke in surprise. He had just noticed this person outside and thought he was just passing by. He didn't expect that he and Gu Huaiye were together.

Suddenly being called sister-in-law, Lin Xun's expression froze, but he still greeted Qin Nanke politely: "Hello."

Seeing his obedient look, Qin Nanke suddenly felt that Gu Huaiye was really lucky.

"Sit down, be casual." Gu Huaiye felt the little Omega's restraint, and squeezed his hand softly, "Get some rest, we will go home later."

Lin Xun felt that Gu Huaiye was coaxing him like a baby. After sitting down, he patted the seat next to him and motioned for Gu Huaiye to sit over.

In the huge private room, their interaction could not be hidden from the eyes of the three people on the side.

There is a sense that even though everyone is in the same space, why are you, Gu Huaiye, so outstanding, able to find such a well-behaved and soft Omega?