Chapter 27

Not long after Lin Xun returned to the room with the contract, he heard the sound of credit card swiping coming from outside the door.

Looking up, the door opened and Gu Huaiye came in wearing a maroon suit with a straight figure and slender legs.

Like a supermodel who has just walked down the catwalk.

Gu Huaiye was obviously not wearing these clothes when he left in the morning.

"Did you just come back from an event?"

Lin Xun stood up unconsciously, his eyes full of surprise that could not be concealed.

"Is there something wrong with dressing like this?"

Lei Ke, who was following behind, twitched his mouth when he heard this. He had obviously changed into the clothes just after they were delivered, and Gu Huaiye didn't feel any discomfort during the journey.

Why don't you feel uncomfortable in front of Lin Xun?

"No, it looks good. The red color goes well with you." Gu Huaiye is a walking clothes rack, not to mention that he is white, so this dress looks really good on him.

Being praised like this by Lin Xun, even if Gu Huaiye's expression remained unchanged, his eyes were full of uncontrollable smiles.

"Ahem!" Seeing that the two of them had almost finished speaking, Lei Ke hurriedly came over and said, "Young Master Lin, this is the dinner Mr. Gu asked the family to cook. You and Mr. Gu will eat it together later."

Lin Xun was a little surprised to see Lei Ke: "Uncle Lei, cough, Brother Lei, you are here too."

Hearing his sudden change of title, Lei Ke glanced at Gu Huaiye subconsciously and nodded: "Yes, I happened to report something to Director Gu on the way, so I stopped by. You guys have a rest and I'll leave first, Director Gu."

"good."

After sending Lei Ke to the door, Gu Huaiye closed the door: "Are you busy today?"

Lin Xun thought it was weird that Gu Huaiye, a busy man like him, would ask him if he was busy. He smiled and said, "No, I went to the director to get a contract today. Please help me take a look."

Gu Huaiye looked at the contract handed over by the young man and thought that it was really time to help him find an agent and assistant. He reached out and took it: "Do you have any requirements for an agent and assistant?"

When he suddenly mentioned this, Lin Xun knew Gu Huaiye's intention: "I don't need an agent for the time being, but I can find an assistant."

Gu Huaiye thought about it for a while. Lin Xun had just started acting. He didn't need an agent to handle the announcements for the time being. Moreover, he still had to focus on his studies. Indeed, one assistant would be enough: "Okay, I'll let him Reko will help you arrange it."

"I'll pay the salary myself. Don't pay it for me. I'd be very grateful if you could help me find someone." It's not good to ask Gu Huaiye to help pay for the assistant's salary just because he has money. It doesn't make sense.

Knowing that Lin Xun had just inherited the assets left by his mother, he was indeed not short of money and nodded: "Well, yes, by the way, your father's case has been settled. Lin's Group is facing bankruptcy because of this matter. The business situation is not very good. You ..."

"Then just declare bankruptcy. I don't know how to manage the company." Besides, even if he knew how, he wouldn't want to work for Lin Zhonghai. Why, after Lin Zhonghai is released from prison, can he continue to enjoy the benefits?