Chapter 69

After Lin Xun asked this question, he saw Gu Huaiye smiling in his golden eyes.

This made him feel even weirder: "Why are you so weird? Just say whatever you want. Why do you pretend to be so profound?"

It made him panic.

"Grandpa is probably looking forward to his little great-grandson, but he will be disappointed." Gu Huaiye did not deliberately discuss this topic.

Now that the two have obtained evidence and their relationship is legal, it is only a matter of time before they conceive a child.

But Lin Xun was shocked by these words, and subconsciously looked at Gu Huaiye: "Little great-grandson, where did the little great-grandson come from!"

Could it be what he thought it meant? Thinking of this, Lin Xun subconsciously touched his belly.

Can he get pregnant?

Yes, Omega can get pregnant!

He completely ignored this!

"It's true not yet." Gu Huaiye is not very persistent about children. For him, children are just dispensable. He even subconsciously doesn't want him and Lin Xun to have children so soon. This will separate them. He spent a lot of time with this Omega, which was the last thing he wanted to happen.

That's why we took adequate measures during those three days.

"Why are you so sure?" Lin Xun stared at Gu Huaiye, and Gu Huaiye immediately understood the deep meaning written in his bright black eyes, "I really don't have any problems in that regard!"

Lin Xun let go of the hand touching his belly suspiciously: "So I don't have to eat that... right?"

"What?"

Gu Huaiye looked at him with a smile, as if he wanted him to say those words on purpose.

Lin Xun was so embarrassed that he became angry: "Contraceptive medicine!"

Gu Huaiye smiled and touched his head: "I won't ask you to eat that kind of food, I will control myself."

Instead of asking Omega to use that kind of medicine to avoid this problem and harm his body, he would rather suppress himself.

Lin Xun reached out and hugged him, resting his chin on his shoulder: "I'm not ready yet, so can you wait a little longer? I'm talking about the child."

It's not that he really doesn't understand anything, it's just that the news is a bit too sudden for him, and he needs to digest it and then accept it step by step.

But in fact, as long as he thinks that this child was born between him and Gu Huaiye, his and Gu Huaiye's blood is flowing in his body, and then the two of them will be completely connected and become relatives. It is even possible that the child will grow into He thought the small version of Gu Huaiye looked quite cute.

"We can have children whenever you want. If you don't want to, you don't have to have them for the rest of your life. It's enough for me to have you. I will go to Grandpa's place to tell you, so you don't have to feel pressure."

After Gu Huaiye finished speaking in his ear, he saw a smile in the little Omega's eyes: "Really?"

Gu Huaiye raised his eyebrows: "Of course."

Lin Xun smiled and kissed him: "That's how you captured me bit by bit, bad guy!"

It just so happens that he really likes men.

When Su Yun came to pick him up the next morning, as soon as he got close, he could smell the pheromones on him that belonged to another Alpha. That hot and warm breath, which should have been gentle and soft, unexpectedly formed on the little Omega. Full of attack and assertion of sovereignty.