Chapter 108

After the two rounds of questions were completed, the director put away the cards in his hand and looked at the four guests: "In the first round of the tacit understanding challenge, the team of Bai Ye Tongxiao and Fu Ping Zhang Luan failed, so now you two groups of guests will negotiate and confirm Who is he who shortens the life of time?"

Xiong Ni looked at the two groups of guests in surprise: "Director, are you serious about this?"

The director laughed when he heard this and said, "Otherwise, will I give you a fake one?"

"The director is blatantly trying to stir up feelings between husband and wife!"

"Hahaha, I just like the way the director is doing things!"

...

Bai Ye looked at Tong Xiao: "I'll do it, you can live well."

Tong Xiao nodded: "That's fine, you die first, and I'll be there later."

He said this seriously, but inexplicably sprinkled a handful of dog food.

Hearing this, Bai Ye smiled and said: "I am the director of our team, you go ahead and do it!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a large piece of sand fell from the hourglass showing Kashiwa Ye.

Tong Xiao pursed her lips and said nothing, but she didn't seem to be in a good mood.

When it was the turn of Fu Ping and Zhang Luan's group, Zhang Luan looked at Fu Ping.

Fu Ping raised his hand: "Me."

Like Kashiwa Ye, a chunk of sand fell from Fu Ping's hourglass.

Just when everyone thought this was the end, the director team asked the makeup artist to come up and do aging special effects makeup on Bai Ye and Fu Ping.

When the makeup artist went down, Tong Xiao looked at Bai Ye, who seemed to have aged 20 years, and subconsciously grabbed his hand.

Bai Ye smiled and said: "I must be about 40 years old now. Am I handsome? Am I a handsome old man, Tong Xiao?"

Tong Xiao nodded: "Handsome!"

After saying that, I couldn't help but hug him.

Feeling the discomfort in Tong Xiao's heart, Bai Ye patted his shoulder gently: "I am now an old cow eating young grass, haha!"

Zhang Luan looked at Fu Ping, who suddenly turned into an old man in his 50s: "If you become like this when you get old, it's still acceptable."

"Why, you can't accept it and you still want to leave?"

Hearing Fu Ping's words, Zhang Luan laughed: "It depends on my mood."

"I feel like Tong Xiao is feeling very uncomfortable. The director team deliberately did this, it will really hurt people's hearts!"

"Hahaha, Zhang Luan and Fuping have completely performed what a plastic couple is. It's so funny!"

...

Lin Xun held Gu Huaiye's hand: "It's best for us to grow old together."

Although it was not their turn to face the challenge this time, he could imagine that it would definitely not be too comfortable to watch his lover grow older.

He didn't want to try.

Lin Xun, who had never had any desire to win or lose, wanted to win in the next session for the first time.

Just to prevent my lover from growing old.

"Okay, let's move on to the second round of challenges. It's still a game that tests your tacit understanding. However, this time it's more difficult. It's a test of your mutual spiritual understanding. The name of the game is "You Draw Me Drawing". "The director deliberately paused here and continued, "The rules of the game are that one party has to copy the pattern drawn by the other party on the back. The party with the better similarity wins, and the losing party still has to lose time and life. Please. The four groups of guests are ready, the first round of the game is about to begin."