Chapter 91

Seeing that Lin Xun didn't speak, Gu Huaiye took his phone and read it himself. The short paragraph was not long and he finished it quickly.

Realizing that "double update" was not a typo, but that he wrote it like this out of fear of harmony, Gu Huaiye laughed and said, "It doesn't have to be that way, it's not that good."

Even top-level Alphas can't do this kind of thing. If they can, it's probably just a genetic mutation.

Unexpectedly, Gu Huaiye actually considered the feasibility of this matter. Lin Xun looked at him with a smile: "If you are really like this, I will not be with you. I still want to live."

After saying that, the two looked at each other and smiled.

"But others can be used as a reference."

Listening to the man's eagerness to try, Lin Xun said quickly: "No, it's too difficult."

"How will you know if you don't try."

Lin Xun suddenly regretted showing this to Gu Huaiye. Unexpectedly, he was too funny and folded himself in. He snatched the phone back and said, "Mr. Gu, can you be more serious and stop acting like an animal?"

Gu Huaiye reached out and pulled him into his arms, kissing him.

However, because Lin Xun's arm was injured, Gu Huaiye couldn't bear to toss him too much. His movements were extremely gentle throughout the whole process, which made Lin Xun unable to move up and down later. He really wanted to ask him if he was okay!

On Friday morning, Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye came out of the house. Gu Ting knew that the two of them were going to record a program today, so he specifically told him: "Take good care of Ah Xun, and don't make your bad face appear on the program again. Audiences across the country are watching!"

Lin Xun smiled and said, "Grandpa, don't worry, he will definitely perform well with me here."

Gu Huaiye looked at the two of them indulgently: "Let's go, you'll be late if you don't leave."

After the two put the suitcase in the trunk, Gu Huaiye got into the driver's seat directly.

After Lin Xun got in the car, he waved goodbye to Gu Ting who was standing below.

As the car drove out of Gu's house, Lin Xun had a smile on his lips. Gu Huaiye felt his good mood: "Why are you so happy?"

"Of course I'm happy to have my husband by my side when I go to work this time!"

Gu Huaiye was infected by his smile and reached out to touch his head.

The first episode of "Adventure Donuts" was set in a private house in the suburbs. The house was all white walls and gray tiles, which gave people an inexplicable deserted feeling.

When they arrived, the program team was also preparing.

Wei An came over early in the morning to wait for them. When he saw Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye arriving, he hurriedly greeted them: "The costumes and makeup artists are ready. Leave the things to the staff."

"Are we the only ones here?" Lin Xun looked for a week and didn't notice anyone else. Wei An nodded, "Yes, I didn't expect you to be the first to arrive, but I just called Xiao Xiong and Lin Xiazhi. We're on the way, it should be soon, so you guys should put on your makeup first."

Arriving at the make-up room that had been prepared temporarily, Lin Xun found that the staff inside became obviously restrained when they saw Gu Huaiye again.

Fortunately, Wei An said from the side: "Okay, don't be stunned, hurry up and get to work."

"Brother Wei, there is no script for this and it's all about your own performance?" With the experience accumulated in "Life Horror Liankan", Lin Xun is now more than comfortable in this kind of variety show.