Chapter 2

"Does this problem have something to do with my passion?"

This injection of powerful inhibitor worked very well. The heat on Gu Huaiye's body gradually receded, but his voice was still a little tight.

"Generally, Alpha fever occurs once every six months. If it breaks out early or suddenly, there is most likely an inducement. Maybe it is encountering matching pheromones, or some people or things make you excited. Only by understanding what you see What or what you feel can help you avoid triggers and block unwanted emotions."

Mu Li, who finally came to life after waiting for a while, came over just in time to hear the doctor's words.

His expression was stunned for a moment. He still remembered that Gu Huaiye told him to "watch a show" in the City of Joy just now. So what exactly was this so-called "play"?

Has Happy City started to provide special services?

Before Mu Li could guess the answer, Gu Huaiye said in a deep voice: "My pheromones have been unstable for a long time. The two situations you mentioned may be the triggering factors, but I am not part of the situation."

Doctor: "...You said that it is possible. Let's do some testing first."

I understand, it's not convenient for the boss to disclose it.

The corner of Mu Li's mouth twitched slightly, this guy obviously didn't tell the truth.

After Gu Huaiye's pheromones stabilized, the doctor quickly transferred him to the consulting room, and then took blood tests.

Gu Huaiye has done these inspection items frequently in the past few years and has long become accustomed to them.

After the examination was over, Mu Li walked in and handed him a bottle of water: "Why don't you tell the doctor what you saw?"

Gu Huaiye took the water and took a sip. The cool water relieved the residual heat on his body: "I won't just fall in love with someone, so I have nothing to say."

"Is the person you saw good-looking?" Mu Li looked at him with a teasing smile in his eyes. Gu Huaiye took another sip of water and did not answer.

Mu Li didn't intend to let him go, and the smile on his face grew bigger: "So it looks good, right?"

In fact, what he was more curious about was that someone who could make Gu Huaiye feel good-looking would be a kind of immortal!

Gu Huaiye replied coldly: "Better looking than you."

Mu Li was so happy eating the melon that he completely forgot about the torture he suffered before coming here. He said with a clear meaning: "If you really like her, hurry up and find someone. Your body won't be able to wait for long."

Gu Huaiye looked at him meaningfully: "I'm fine."

As soon as he finished speaking, the doctor came out and called: "The test report is out. The pheromone imbalance is serious. XC-255, a highly potent inhibitor, has no effect on you. You can only switch to this clinical special grade XXS-300 inhibitor. This inhibitor The injection has side effects. After use, it can cause excitement, insomnia, muscle soreness, and even low fever. Therefore, you can only inject one injection a month, and no more than 2 injections. We have already injected one injection for you just now due to special circumstances. If any adverse reactions occur next, Please rest more and drink more water..."

When the doctor said this, he suddenly paused and then tentatively said: "Your Excellency, if possible, I still hope that you can find a suitable Omega as soon as possible. It is most appropriate for him to relieve you."